Search results

1. hickoryhollow

Starfish are just tooooo funny

That would be really cool to see....
  2. hickoryhollow

Thanks for all the compliments. I really don't know how I keep him alive. I guess he likes the conditions. I've had him now for about 4 months. He used to be in my 80 and then I down sized to a 20 and he did the transition just fine. I really haven't done anything different with the...
  3. hickoryhollow

What the Heck is it ???

Re: What the Hell is it ??? How do you know for sure that it's dead? Some nudi's (Funny Punn) may seem like that but they act like they've had a Narcoloptic episode. Just keep him in a container by itself for 24 hours and see if he moves any. If he does then chances are he fell asleep. GoodLuck.
  4. hickoryhollow

frogspawn's "heads" popping off!

Can you transfer your pic by mobile web? If you have mobile web just send it via e-mail then you can transfer to your computer. I agree with Al.... Best of luck.
  5. hickoryhollow

Just a few pics

Very cool! Nice looking fish. I had a Cichlid tank a long time ago. Youve really gone and done it now. I'm gonna have to start one of these up again.LoL But seriously, really nice looking tank.
  6. 80 gal to 20 gal

80 gal to 20 gal

Looks more natural then my bigger tank
  7. 80 gal to 20 gal

80 gal to 20 gal

Looks more natural then my bigger tank
  8. Sunbathing

Sunbathing

Ahhhhh! This is the life...
  9. hickoryhollow

Came in tonight to find my little buddy doing what he loves best. Sunbathing!!!!
  10. hickoryhollow

From a 80 gal to a 20 gal

I cant believe the sand is still as white as day 1. This is wild!!! 80 gallons and I couldn't keep the thing clean at all and now it's down to a 20 gallon and everything is staying soooooo clean... Could this be because I have about 50 lbs of live rock?
  11. hickoryhollow

Thanks everyone.
  12. hickoryhollow

I think it's a regular 20. One I had laying around that was going to be used as an extra. I still have the 80 and it's up for sale. I've got it listed under Craigslist in the Arkansas, LittleRock area and under pets. The skimmer I can't remember the make. I got it off of ebay for 35 dollars. I...
  13. hickoryhollow

Here are a few more pics.
  14. hickoryhollow

Yeah I know, but I couldn't fit the clowns shell in there. They're still trying to figure out how to get in there.LoL Thanks Al!!!
  15. hickoryhollow

I've recently moved from a 80 gal to a 20 gal. What a world of difference! No more algae problems, fish are happier and it even looks like a little Sea World of it's own with alot of color and activity going on. Here are some pics, hope you enjoy them. It has been up and running now for a week.
  16. hickoryhollow

What is it? How Do I Get Rid of It!?!?

Good God that's alot of snails....... Pretty cool looking in the photo except for the Algae... Don't worry, you'll get rid of it sooner than you think. Remember that everything has a reason and Algae is no exception. The Algae is usually a very good tattle tale. It lets you know that something...
  17. hickoryhollow

Tank Crash

I have some snails and crabs. A zoa, and a couple of xenias. I also have 3 star fish, a horseshoe and a star polyp. Just to let you all know, the tank is still just a tidbit milky color. I hope I don't have to completely tear everything out down to the glass bottom. Does anyone know if the sand...
  18. hickoryhollow

Tank Crash

Well happy 4th in our househol....:( I got up this morning and to my surprise, 90 % of my tank crashed. I found the water was a milky color ( Really thick ) and I found my shrimp, tang, lawnmower blenny, tiger cucumbers and Rock Anemone all went to a better place. My readings were out the roof...
  19. hickoryhollow

Water Changes - RSM250

Yeah but when there that young and little you can have them clean the inside of a 80 gallon. Their just the right size! :dance: -" At least they think they are "- LoL
  20. hickoryhollow

Clear water

Hey this makes since. I introduce a sand sifting star last week. Could he be turning up the dust.