Search results

1. A

Alex RSM 130.

Next project will be an Adruino LED Controller. Stay tuned.
  2. A

Alex RSM 130.

The most strange part of reef keeping is when a child comes in the family...
  3. A

MAKE ME DROOL- Ricorideas, Zoanthids & Gorgonians- pics please!!

I find it very easy to keep paly`s that eat meaty food. Ricordeas are great if you can feed them they will grow fast. However many zoos cant eat meaty foods and they need proper flow,proper lighting and nutrients to grow and to keep them happy. They are many compatibility problems with zoo IMO.
  4. A

Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

RSM130 2YO. A complete aquacultured,pimped to the max,nano-reef aquarium. Over 30 sps corals,over 30 species of zoo`s,10 aquacultured LPS. A pair of tank bred Clown fish.
  5. A

Alex RSM 130.

The Scrubber One of the best things I ve tried is the scrubber(ATS) I had all the mats(with canvas)so I did a waterfall ATS for my sump. Day 1 I found out I could biuld a reflector to protect my skimmer from algae growth. Day 7 i made a reflector for my CLF 12W...
  6. A

Alex RSM 130.

Thank you Glenn. I would like to thank Chris Aldrich for the review and my photographer Giannis(Giovanni).
  7. A

Alex RSM 130.

You can see the progress and methodology from my NSW project nano on a full review from saltwatersmarts.com here. http://www.saltwatersmarts.com/alex-stambs-greek-nsw-nano-tank-profile-2945/ Cheers!
  8. A

Sps ID please

IMO when you get new unidentified acros is hard to tell. You must wait for 4-6 months to see their true color,and ID them.
  9. A

Alex RSM 130.

Enjoy! I hope you like em. Cheers!
  10. A

Alex RSM 130.

Hello reef sanctuary people! Thank you so much for the likes! After I cleaned my ATS Some new pics of the tank. Cheers!
  11. A

January's TOTM!

Dream Tank! Congratz and happy new year!
  12. A

Alex RSM 130.

Happy New Year everyone! And some new pics!:) Enjoy! More news is I installed an ATS in my sump :)
  13. A

Alex RSM 130.

Big changes! A royal dottyback,and a tank bred pair of clownfish added. :fingerx:
  14. A

Alex RSM 130.

New pics :) Enjoy! :wave:
  15. A

█ █▀▀ A R C • L a g o o n ▀▀▀▀███ ► Nexodos Red Sea Max 250L

Nexodos Well Done! zoos growing in the back of the tank is such a good idea. Always an inspiration!Thank you!
  16. A

Alex RSM 130.

:alien:
  17. A

low alcalinity dh 5.9, high ca 480, high mg 1470, low ph 7.85

Download a reef calculator so you can get the excactly amount of chemical you need to get to desired values more easily. Try to cook 1kg of sodium bic. in the oven.You will get about 600gr. of Sodium Bic. ash.Then dissolve 200gr in 2lt of osmotic water.This will be your dKh+Ph buffer.Try not to...
  18. A

low alcalinity dh 5.9, high ca 480, high mg 1470, low ph 7.85

Αχιλλέας open your windows more and give your tank some fresh air. You can use sodium bicarbonate ash(baked at 200C for 1 hour in the oven) This will boost up your pH and your dKh at the same time.Works wonders in low pH tanks. You can install a refugium with opposite lightperiod so it can...
  19. A

Alex RSM 130.

When I found out it was Marine Velvet it was too late.I ll leave it without fish for 3 months total before i add new fish :fingerx: Nice to see u Glenn :wave:
  20. A

Free RSM 130D pump upgrades for all?

I hope Red Sea to upgrade EU customers pumps as well.Both pumps died after 2 years.