Search results

1. Ahvrivera

Best medication for parasites?

I have a 125 gal mixed. i am currently setting up my 40 breeder because apparently all my fish are now coming down with parasites. i have a 10 gal qt tank but wont be big enough ofcourse for all the fish. i have quarantined every fish for 4 weeks minimum. so really dont know where these came...
  2. Ahvrivera

36" nova extreme T5 HO F/S

My bud broke down his tank and is selling off his light. It's 3 months old. Its in great shape. hes asking $150.00+s/h. comes with 4 extra bulbs fixture legs even has the warranty card and original box it came in. in central NJ for those that will like to come pick it up just shoot me a...
  3. Ahvrivera

my 125gal

this is my 125 gal. its in the biginning stages. ive had it set up since november 08. Ive had the tank for 3yrs now and finally decided to set it up. For now it is mostly a FOWLR(2 corals) Home made dorso overflows. Livestock: 1 cleaner shrimp 2 peppermint shrimp(babies on the way) 15...
  4. Ahvrivera

Rescued sun coral Help!!

I went to my LFS and saw that he had all new stuff from someone local that tore down his tank. everything full of hair algea. but unde4rneath all that hair algea there was a slowly deteriorating sun coral. He gave it to me just because he didnt think it would com back to health. there is...
  5. Ahvrivera

Hello everyone!!!!!!

Hi, My name is Austyn. I am new to this awesome forum. I have been in the hobby for close to 20yrs. My first tank being a 20gal back in 87 at the age of 10. back then I used to go snorkleing for my own fish and interesting things in Puerto Rico. i was called the lfs bum cause instead of...