Search results

1. Miltonic

The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

well doni ive had the grade a picaasso i got from you over 2 yrs and I just had a spawn this so awesome i will def try to raise the eggs.
  2. Miltonic

Chaeto for sale!!!~

its time to trim again for anyone that needs any :)
  3. Miltonic

Med. Powder blue tang for sale in central,Pa

I have a very nice and healthy powder blue for sale, i hate to get get rid of him but i need the room for a different fish. it is about 7-8in size pick up preferred. asking $100 firm
  4. Miltonic

36" Maristar fixture 2x250W MH & 2x39W T5 HO for sale!

Willing to trade for a vortech mp40
  5. Miltonic

Chaeto for sale!!!~

thanks man hope it grows like a weed for you as welll lol one more bag available for anyone that wants some, till i grow more out.
  6. Miltonic

Chaeto for sale!!!~

heres a pic of the chaeto very green and healthy
  7. Miltonic

Chaeto for sale!!!~

My sump is full of this macro and i need to get it cleaned out! I can assure you this chaeto is full of micro life like pods ect to seed your tank. asking $15 shipped for a quart size bag. pm or post.
  8. Miltonic

down to $385, this is pretty much a new with bulbs you are saving over $200 over retail price
  9. Miltonic

down to $400 shipped!!! need this out
  10. Miltonic

7" Teardrop Maxima for sale

thanks guys!
  11. Miltonic

7" Teardrop Maxima for sale

I have this awesome teardrop that i hate to get rid of but my tank is running out of room so i have to let it go, it very nice and healthy. asking $110, local pick up preferred but can ship, located in Lancaster,PA *lighting making it look more blue than it is
  12. Miltonic

I have this 3 month old fixture for sale pretty much brand new works great, I have no use for it atm and would like to sell. It comes with everything but a ballast to power the mh. it also comes with bulbs, which are 3 months old as well, the T5 are Ati blue plus and Ati actinic, the mh are 2...
  13. Miltonic

HOT5 ATI 8 x54w Powermodule for sale

yep 48" works great in 75g, 90g, and 120g tanks!
  14. Miltonic

HOT5 ATI 8 x54w Powermodule for sale

I had this fixture for little over a year and hate to part out with it but since im upgrading I can no longer use it, is in great condition. The bulbs are about 4 months old and will not need to be changed for about another 6 months or so. Im asking $600 firm for this. pick up prefered will...
  15. Miltonic

A Reef for xx - 90g Reef

Thanks guys! for most of my pictures I use a kodak easy share camera, the ones i just recently posted were taken with a friends DSLR camera and I have no idea what lens he has or the brand of the camera D:
  16. Miltonic

A Reef for xx - 90g Reef

The reef is approaching its 14 months of age, its amazing how fast time flies by. Everything is doing great, growing and im quickly running out of room! Im def goign to upgrade to a 120g the biggest I can go within the next few months if everything turns out well this time. anyways here are some...
  17. Miltonic

A Reef for xx - 90g Reef

I replaced the hose that was my return and hard plumbed with pvc and as soon as I restarted the pump the flow coming from my return pump was so much higher, im glad i decided to do this. i think im done with all the improvements I been doing to my reef in the last couple of months. pic lol...
  18. Miltonic

A Reef for xx - 90g Reef

Thanks warren and yes i am, this tank is my baby lol