Search results

1. A

Help! Clownfish pair laid eggs!

Hello, My clownfish pair (false percula) just laid eggs while I was on vacation. I didn't realize till today. There are about a hundred or so eggs. There grey with silver eyes and a slight black tint to them. I got a few pics but they are very bad and blurry. I started trying to breed the...
  2. A

My mated pair of clowns

Well I just got my new pair of clowns. They are a percula pair. the female is 3 in. the male is 1.5 in Here is my site that I am selling the babies on if i can get them to breed...
  3. A

getting a 14 gallon nano

hi i found a 14g tank on craigs list and i was thinking about buying it. what should i do its $100. Or should i save up and buy a different tank that is 24 or bigger. I am thinking about total reef or lr with a few big fish for it. What do you think? buy it y/n tank type reef/fish...
  4. A

what light do i need for a soft coral tank?

Hello Sorry if this doesnt belong here. I would like to know how many power compact bulbs i need for a soft coral tank and an anenome. I found a light on aquatraders for $100 with 4 pc lights and 4 led bluemoon lights. Is this enough to have a soft coral tank? Is this enough to keep a hard...
  5. A

Help tank is leaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ok i just got home and i found water on the floor next to my 75 gal fish tank. its from a brown casing at the bottom. the wood stand is covering most of the leak area so i cant see the damage its done but there was a 2 foot area that got wet help will be apprecaited.
  6. A

Is my glass going to be scratched?

Hello I have a 75 gallon tank with lr. I want to know if its ok to put the rock up against the side of the tank. I would worry that it would be scratched. Also anyone have any good aquascaping ideas for me.
  7. A

help with 75 gallon stocking

Ok so far i have -30 lbs of live rock (I'm going to get more soon in late Jan. maybe) -4 chromis very docile fish -4 hermits crabs blue legs -13 snails -1 BIG snail -1 diamond back goby agina this is in my 75 gallon I have an empereor filter and a protein skimmer. I am not going into...
  8. A

sand issue help please!

I have a 75 gallon tank. Ok so yesterday i got 20 lbs of fine sand and it is on one side of the tank like so.... small grain sand big grain sand ------------------ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Right now i have 60 lbs of sand and 30 lbs of rock and the tank is...
  9. A

hi me new

Hello Im new i got a new 75 gal. tank 2 months ago. Nice to meet you all and may need a few questions answered in the ride to a perfect tank.