1. duncs

duncs

gonipora 4 years old today" happy birthday"
  2. duncs_reef

duncs_reef

part of the reef montipora and friends
  3. D

hi from devon

ok i was polishing the oak clock above the tank and i put the tin on the top of the clock to scratch my nose and splosh mmmmm...
  4. D

hi from devon

Hi Thanks for the hello yes i think i have had some experience in reef keeping but also some major disasters one when 12 years ago i dropped a large tin of bees wax polish in to my 100gallon sps tank and killed evey fish but all the corals survived. dont ask what was i doing with that near my...
  5. D

hi from devon

HI Yes i surely have as they say done it read the book had the Tshirt made some serious errors but learnt from these mistakes and took advice from others to come to where i am in this great hobby. look forward to talking again .........Duncan
  6. fowlers_001

fowlers_001

Hi just one pic to share with you . i have just joined the forum took this today the tank is 480ltrs with 2 150w halides 4 actinic 40w tubes there are around 30 different sps and lps with a few softies to give movement the tank is skimmed heavy to eliminate soft toxins and carbonised. dosing...
  7. D

hi from devon

Hi just found you all hope to learn and join in with you all . Name is duncan and i have been keeping reef tanks as a hobby for 23yrs i have posted a pic of my latest venture ,hope to share some idea,s nice to be here....