Search results

1. R

merry christmas

Wanted to drop in and say Merry Christmas to my buddies here from an old timer. May the next year be better then the last. A quick adult humor joke and I'm out. See ya when I see ya... Why doesn't Santa have any kids? Because he only comes once a year and when he does, its down a chimney...
  2. R

For Sale: RSM 130 w/ extras

I have a RSM 130 tank and stand for sale. It comes with surface skimmer, Tunze 9002, Intake Media Basket and skimmer cup, New bulbs still in box, New fans(not installed), Refractometer, PinPoint Digital Thermometer, Powder and liquid forms of CA-Alk-Mag supplements, New bucket of the new Red Sea...
  3. R

Free Livestock for good homes

Livestock for free - Fish, Fire Shrimp, Coral, Snails, and Live Rock. I have bags for fish, shrimp and snails, but for coral or rock, you must bring something to take it in. Have to get rid of most fish before giving away rocks. 1 Royal Gramma 1 Purple FireFish 1 Red FireFish 2 Green Banded...
  4. R

For Sale RSM 130 w/ extras and Free Livestock

I have a RSM 130 tank and stand for sale. It comes with surface skimmer, Tunze 9002, Intake Media Basket and skimmer cup, New bulbs still in box, New fans(not installed), Refractometer, PinPoint Digital Thermometer, Powder and liquid forms of CA-Alk-Mag supplements, New bucket of the new Red Sea...
  5. R

Totm

Hey all, I think it would be great if we can also feature a Tank of the Month along with POTM. What do you think?
  6. R

Eddie's Centurion

OK Here it is folks, The beginning of the mighty Centurion...:) Tank size is 24L x 16W x 16H and is 26 gallons of soon to be awesomeness! This tank is going to be focused on SPS with a few select LPS and Zoa's. I painted the back with Krylon Fusion Satin Black, Here are a few pics...
  7. R

Check this out!!! L.E.D replacements

A company called Econlux has made LED replacement bulbs for PC's, T5's & T8's that work with factory ballasts...Great idea! The link below...Also, Kent products are being re-branded as Aqueon. Econlux Plug and Play LED replacements for Power Compacts, T5 and T8 fluorescent tubes
  8. R

If this doesn't make you smile!

If this doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will! Hope you enjoy it cause we have a lot to learn from animals. Just look at these two. Orangutan and the Hound
  9. R

Happy Easter !!!

Happy Easter to the RSM Club and to the rest of RS! Have a great weekend :)
  10. R

Happy St.Patricks Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of RS! Lets get hammered :drunk: Oh wait, its Wednesday....who cares!!!
  11. R

What could it be?

I've had this growing for a little over a month now. I thought it was HA cause it looked exactly like it, now I'm not so sure. Just a few days ago it started looking like this. Here are a few pics, any ideas ????
  12. R

Happy New Year !!!

Happy New Year to all on Reef Sanctuary! and be safe out there..
  13. R

I Hate Jury Duty!!!

I just wanted to say that, got called in for it...:flaming:
  14. R

Eddie's RSM 130

Well I finally decided to start my tank thread and will start it off with my most recent video of my Mandarin eating and my tank. It probably won't be updated too much but when I do have anything to share, it will be here... [/URL][/IMG]
  15. R

video of my mandarin eating out of the water column

I posted this in the RSM club forum but also wanted to share it with the rest of RS who don't visit the RSM site. [/URL][/IMG]
  16. R

video of my mandarin eating out of the water column

Here is a vid of my mandarin eating frozen out of water column and my tank. [/URL][/IMG]
  17. R

vid of coral at low tide in fiji

Check out this cool vid of coral at low tide... Corals at Low Tide in Fiji | Reef Video Library - reef tools
  18. R

Heads up for PinPoint Wireless Thermometer users

I check my American Marine Pinpoint wireless thermometer for accuracy once a week with a glass thermometer and just found out it is 3 degrees F higher than actual water temp. The Pinpoint says 80 degrees F and my glass one says 77. If you use one, I suggest checking it to make sure. I'm...
  19. R

Happy B-Day Woodstock!

Happy B-Day!
  20. R

Temp and Salinity

I used to mix my fresh SW in a 5g bucket using a small 100 gph power head and the temp was 79 degrees after a day or two circulating. I now use my old protein skimmer pump rated at 300 gph to aerate the water and more circulating power, now the temp has increased to 82 degrees. Will this...