Search results

1. WhisperinLoudly

Question for the zoa experts

So i've read so many times that zoas are a great starter coral. I guess this is why it's driving me nuts. About a week after I add zoas to my tank, they seem like they shrink and won't open. Hope someone can help. 30 gal tank nova extreme 2-10,000 daylight/2-460 actinics coralife super...
  2. WhisperinLoudly

maroon clown and condy anemone

It is a 50/50 chance that a clown will pair up with any anemone in our little glass boxes. Condy's are not a known host of any clownfish, but it's been done from time to time. Chances are slim but it's been done. Although condy's are low priced, you'd have a better chance with a bta or lta or a...
  3. WhisperinLoudly

dansel id please

can anyone tell me what the name of this damsel is
  4. WhisperinLoudly

First pics on Reef Sanctuary

First pic- 55 gal.=3 1/2 yrs Cinn clown-maroon clown-bi-color angel-lawnmower blenny-5 asst damsels-fire shrimp and some turbos(fighting some algae now) Second pic 30 gal.=1 1/2 yrs pair ocellaris clowns-lawnmower blenny-fire shrimp-2 condy anemones-a bleached lta-6 lg turbos-30 nass...
  5. WhisperinLoudly

first post

Hello everyone, this is my first post on Reef Sanctuary. . I'm looking foward to sharing some of my experiences with you and learning from yours. I've had swf for a good many years but just started adding corals into my tank a few months ago so I guess i'm sorta a noob at the reef thing. I've...