Search results

1. HightideTN

Gravid Peppermint Shrimp?

I think one of my Peppermint Shrimp is gravid. Anyone have experience or advice for this invert?
  2. HightideTN

Possible Gravid Peppermint Shrimp

I think I have a gravid peppermint shrimp! Maybe she just has really hairy swimmerettes. Anyone with experience or advice - please share. Due to the camera shyness of this specimen I have only blurred undisernable imagines, so far.
  3. HightideTN

15 gal Up and going

Two Purple Chromis - removed Yellow-tailed Damsel - removed Yellow Watchman Goby, Two Peppermint Shrimp, Cleaner Snails and Hermits ~20 Casuality: Emerald Crab
  4. HightideTN

Freshwater Jellyfish

Anyone ever heard of these guys? A mountain lake here in NE TN has them swimming around in the middle of the lake in the summer. They are about the sice of a quarter.
  5. HightideTN

Endler's

Hello everyone I've started back up a few small FW tanks and would like to get some Endler's going. Recently I discovered AquaBid and found several suppliers. Can anyone advise RE: cold weather shipping and/or good supply sources? Thanks
  6. HightideTN

Hi, I'm new here

Hello everybody Just set up my first marine tank with alot of help from experienced friends. Have had a number of fresh tanks set up on and off for years. Had previous success propagating a number of species of posion dart frogs and rearing their tadpoles. Cross contamination and habitat...