Search results

1. bratyboy2

Haha New Thread!!!

I seem to be on a roll with creating a new thread. Well here is the deal with this on though. I wanted to start fresh and geat straight to the point as to why im doing this. The BF and I had a tiff and i took the 30 gallon that i had just setup at his place because of him complaining and...
  2. bratyboy2

FS:Pair of wonderful clownfish and a sabae anemone

Hey everyone. Im moving my tank to another room and as im on the emial list for Doni's clownfish i would really like to pass my lovely clownfish to someone that wants a pair. I bought them from a local store here in Ohio and they paired up so nicely. The female is about 2 inches and the male is...
  3. bratyboy2

30 gallon move in

hey everyone! as we all know i have a 29 gallon tank as of right now. i have made some mistakes and im fixing them now. next week im moving up stair into my moms room and she will be taking mine. what a good excuse to setup another tank. im leak testing the 30 gallon right now to make sure...
  4. bratyboy2

okay i have a great idea!!!

LMAO! Okay well after reading a issue of Aquarium Fish Magazine on nano reef fish... i got this crazy idea that i want to do a series of 10 gallon tanks. the reason i have come to this is i want one focal fish in a tank but everyone knows me i always want more fish then i can have. the plan...
  5. bratyboy2

sabae anemone

hey guys i have a sabae anemone that has setled into my tank well. right now i have to common clownfish and i was wondering if they were a host to them? if now im wondering what would be an okay clown that would live in a29 gallon. my ideas were skunks and perculas and or the black nemos?
  6. bratyboy2

WTB:Very colorful frags for new tank

im looking for red and blue muchrooms colorful zoo's acans and the like that would be beautiful under actinics and under normal day lighting. pictures will help me out if you would not mind PMing me instead of posting on here.
  7. bratyboy2

what do you want?

tell me some fish you would like to see in a 125 FOWLR tank i want it diverse and creative. lots of small and a few big. go to town RS members and let it roll. more props to the person that comes up with a full stock list.:chair:
  8. bratyboy2

oh im about to give up!!!

okay well since i setup my coral frag tank i have had no luck. the tank is been established for some time now and decided to make it a frag tank instead of the mini display it was. but since i put my corals into it when i buy them they dont open. now its been about 3 days now and they should...
  9. bratyboy2

water?

i wanted to know does anyone just use tap water or does everyone use RO/DI?
  10. bratyboy2

bratyboys 29 gallon build

Hey everyone! Im going to be up grading my 10 gallon tank into my 29 fresh tank as the saltwater fish are feeling cramped and im ready for more space anyway lol. good excuse right? So as a spoiling advantage to me and kind of a learing experience im going to do some DIY and creativity...
  11. bratyboy2

upgrade and final tank/55G's

Okay everyone as time comes i am getting more and more tired each day looking at a million aquariums sitting through out my room and my basement and feeling like they are so neglected. So on the bright side i have decided to sell all my smaller fish tanks and setup a large display and call...
  12. bratyboy2

Bratyboy2's reef addiction chronicle

Okay so many have given me the idea of starting a reef chronicle to let everyone know how my tank is working and i can keep track of it as well. so as im at my BF's house and have no pictures ready to me except one, i will get cracking on all the other fun stuff you love. okay so the tank...
  13. bratyboy2

so....

okay so when i was at my lfs i came across some T'5 lighting systems. now i have heard they are very nice sysems and i was wondering are they okay to use with SPS corals? i have been wanting to get a 75 or 55 gallon SPS tank doing for ever in my head i just dont want to have to do metal...
  14. bratyboy2

ohio?

looking for cheap and easy frags for 14 gallon... anyone got ideas? fish are welcome too let me know PM me please
  15. bratyboy2

nano issue

okay so i have a 14 gallon nano tank that has been setup for a little over 3 months now.i have two fish a yellow tailed blue damsel and a yellow watchman goby. 3 snails and 3 hermit crabs. lighting: 65 watt compact flouresent filtration: hang on the back filter andundergarvel filter...