Search results

1. bratyboy2

Haha New Thread!!!

well look at me only a month later and im now back to saying hey again. well the 20 long made a very very nice tank to be working with (thanks to my friend talking me into it)!!!! i have some good pieces in the tank with many more to come. i did get me and acan...a purple to be right. as i see...
  2. bratyboy2

New Horizons

love the tank!
  3. bratyboy2

Haha New Thread!!!

oh jesus well i just got back from florida and the tank was on hold. i will have some photos up soon. i have a 20 long that maybe a new tank lol keep yah posted
  4. bratyboy2

Haha New Thread!!!

hello?
  5. bratyboy2

My slow 135g build

dont blame u
  6. bratyboy2

new 10g nano

lol i need that kind of screen on my tank!
  7. bratyboy2

got2envy's Aquapod 24

nice!
  8. bratyboy2

my first saltwater tank 55g

tagging along
  9. bratyboy2

My 50 Gal "Color Bonanza"!

that does look very very nice!!! great job im tagging along
  10. bratyboy2

Haha New Thread!!!

hey everyone sry it took me so long. yah the tank is about 4 maybe i would have to find the old thread of it. what im doing now is perfecting the water quality and cleaning up the cyno and green algae im having. from there i will be adding some corals. i went to the store juts a few...
  11. bratyboy2

Haha New Thread!!!

I seem to be on a roll with creating a new thread. Well here is the deal with this on though. I wanted to start fresh and geat straight to the point as to why im doing this. The BF and I had a tiff and i took the 30 gallon that i had just setup at his place because of him complaining and...
  12. bratyboy2

Snail's pace beginning to an Old Lady's 65g Reef

i wish i could see it in person!!! lol oh wait i could u arnt that far i dont think
  13. bratyboy2

30 gallon move in

oh jermemy how true!!! but it was kinda broke so i did have to fix it. i had a minor hole i had to touch up on the side of the tank that was leaking....BUT WE HAVE A TANK NOW NON THE LESS!!! I HAVE IT SETUP AT THE BF'S NOW AND I MUST SAY IT CAME TOGETHER VERY NICE!!! ONE TRY ROCK WORK SETUP AND...
  14. bratyboy2

My Snowcasso Clownfish Tank!

about how big are they now?
  15. bratyboy2

30 gallon move in

no i read an article and they dont strickly crustaceans no drilling for me!!! lol doing the ever so easy and what i really want to do since i had good luck was the plenum....i know i know i dont want any argument i had my choice of things but im sticking with it....to each their own
  16. bratyboy2

New Reefers 55 gallon Reef Experiment

all that and only one fish!?!?! lol well here we go...im keeping my tank tank the BF said i could bring it to his place since im there all the time anyway...YAY go read my thread lol
  17. bratyboy2

30 gallon move in

hey everyone!!! well i went to a new pet store i was told about and i could not believe the selection they had and the prices they were. for ohio they had a outdoor green house that was heated and it had a coral grow out tank. no joke it was 97 F and today it only got to about 50 something...
  18. bratyboy2

Jeremy's 90 Gallon Build Mayhem!!

or that! lol