Search results

1. skinnychinaman

poker

Welcome to the poker world. I am also playing on pokerstar.com my sn is "anthony812" I would love to play with you sometimes. Btw, I will be playing in the WSOP World Series of Poker this year at las vegas next month. I won my seat from Pokerstars just like Reimer and Moneymaker! Wish me luck!
  2. skinnychinaman

Glue or Epoxy

Super Glue Gel works the best IMHO
  3. skinnychinaman

Peep this lobo out!

u really got some crazy chits! lol.. That has to be one of the best lobo i have seen, other then the metalic orange one that i have.. hehehe
  4. skinnychinaman

Tank Maintenance

I forgot wherei have read about this, but the manufacturers of Glass tanks suggest to re-seal the tank every 5-6 years. But again, maybe jsut checking the seams for buuble or peal off spots of silicon would be a starter. That is the reason i go with acrylic tanks because they are actual bonded...
  5. skinnychinaman

Like the look of 20K

newsalt - they do not manufacture any PC bulbs in 20K, they only comes in Daylight (10,000K), Actinic blue and Actinic 03. if you want a 20K look, you will have to go with metal halides. hope this helps.
  6. skinnychinaman

Friendly Trigger *Movie*

that is way cool! I always hand feed and pat my pair of crosshatch triggers, they all have great personalities!
  7. skinnychinaman

~June Photo Contest~

how about this greenie
  8. Greenie

Greenie

green micromussa a.
  9. skinnychinaman

Nuclear Green Zoanthid

Zoas in General can be kept under many different lighting all the way from PC to MH. I have noticed that depending on the color morphs, some does better under regular T5/PC then MH. At times, Zoas tend to shift in color, hence too much or little light .
  10. skinnychinaman

first coral

Zoas for sure, they are much eaier to keep then Xenias, Xenias can be tempermental at times. besides, Zoas comes in many different colors and morphs. I would suggest Green Star Polyps also, they are extremely easy to keep.
  11. weekly05204

weekly05204

12. weekly05206

weekly05206

13. weekly052082

weekly052082

14. pinkechino1

pinkechino1

15. acanmaxima1

acanmaxima1

16. twinlord1

twinlord1

17. showfavia1

showfavia1

18. rainbowacan2

rainbowacan2

19. skinnychinaman

Hi All

lol guys, thank you all! I feel very welcome already, definitly a better friendlier atmosphere then RC! as for my tank and setups, lets just say that i have too many to list..heheh.. I will try to be more active on this board and hopefully can provide help and answer to others.
  20. skinnychinaman

Hi All

Hi Everyone, just want to say hi to you all, be nice to this newbie here..hehehe Anthony :jumprope: