Search results

1. sdnative

Aquapod 24 Filtration

Hi Reefers! My Aquapod is 10 days old now and I have just a few questions. I wanted your opinions on what I should have in my 2 rear compartments of the pod, I took out the bio-balls and the bag of ceramic media and just left the 2 blue sponges in the back with all the weirs blocked except...
  2. sdnative

What to Start with First

I am confused since I have gotten 3 different answers from 3 different LFS. One says to put fish in first the other says coral's and the third says snails and shrimp etc. My Aquapod 24 has live cured rock and is a week old and I noticed a hitchhiker which I identified as a Asterina Star...
  3. sdnative

Aquapod 24 too Hot!

Hi all, I just purchased an Aquapod 24 with cured live rock 4 days ago and I noticed with the lights on and the hood closed my temps go up to 87 degrees.. It is hot here in San Diego and since I do not have AC in the room the ambient temp is around 90 degrees and so my lfs suggested that I...
  4. sdnative

Marine Newbie says Hello

Hi all, I am a newbie to the marine scene but do have 5 years experience with fresh and brackish water tanks.. I just purchased an Aquapod 24 and some cured live rock and am looking forward to my new hobby.. Cheers from San Diego! PS Yungreefer2410 I have edited my post here and will ask my...