Search results

1. jbeckett25

WTB mag 7

I have a ETSS reef Devil skimmer and I need a pump for it any one have one cheep
  2. jbeckett25

New in Box Mag 18

I have just as title states, A new Mag-drive 18. Still in box never had water in it. Would like to get 115.00 for it plus shipping will ship however you want at the true price of shipping.
  3. jbeckett25

need some new pumps

ok guys I need to get a return pump and a pump to run a berlin skimmer for the 90 I just found was thinking about a mag 12 for the return. and just dont know about the skimmer (it came with the tank don't know anything about them I made my own for my 29 reef). so what I am asking is what pumps...
  4. jbeckett25

My live sand has metal in it

I have had my tank set up for around a year now and have been meaning to ask is it normal to have metals in your live sand? when running algee srapper magnets in tank I have to be careful not to get to close to the sand or it will pick up metal that will scatch the tank have been thinking about...
  5. jbeckett25

Sick toad Help please

I have a toadstool he has been in my tank for about 3 weeks when I got him he had this yellow sandy looing skin on his base but I didn't think anything of it (im rather new to the reef). well at anyrate this suff is now all over the salk and under the head. I touched it with my turkey baster...
  6. jbeckett25

Hello All new here

Hello I am new to SW I have a Bio cube 29 been running for about 2 mounths and I can't stop watching it.:woohoo: