Search results

1. Smokin Reefs

Clowning around...

I was sitting at the dinner table...yes there is a tank there too and decided to grab my camera...its only a 6 gallon nano, but i was amazed by a couple of the pics that came out... by FAR my favorite fish pic ive taken to date....fish arent one of my strong points...
  2. Smokin Reefs

Take PRO pics for $6

Ok, i managed to find the perfect tool for the average photographer to get pro quality pics for about $6. Tons of people have asked me how to get only the coral to be lit and have an all black (or nearly black) background. This normally takes several pieces of equipment, and open top of...
  3. Smokin Reefs

A little perspective

I tried a new method of photography using a lookdown box attached to my camera and really love all the angles it allows. Here is a few of my first ones. I hope you find them as interesting as i do.
  4. Smokin Reefs

Sperate Coral Forums

I hope I'm not out of place being the new guy around here but, Id love to see a SPS, LPS, ZOA/PALY, SOFTIES sections... I just find it a lot easier to navigate to the topics I'm looking for... not a big deal, just a thought. BTW, I'm loving this forum, always nice to mingle with a new...
  5. Smokin Reefs

NightSea Photos

These were taken with NightSea gear (UV light, and lens filter). They excite the fluorescent proteins in the corals and show a whole new world that usually goes unseen. This is what i would consider my specialty.
  6. Smokin Reefs

Aussie Eye Candy

7. Smokin Reefs

Hello from Michigan

Just want to take a second to introduce myself. My name is Paul, but everyone calls me Junior. My user name on the MR, RC, R2R is Juniormc8704, but I'm adopting my websites name (info and photos only) as my user name hoping it catches on. I live in Michigan, and have been in the hobby...