Search results

1. bskinn77

My new 25g cube

Couple updated pictures havent added a whole lot recently really wanted to give the tank time to settle in nice I will probably really pick it up on the stocking soon.
  2. bskinn77

My new 25g cube

Getting a little bit of mildew inside my stand where my sump is. Any suggestions on what I can do to eliminate it?
  3. bskinn77

My new 25g cube

lol no i havent noticed any unless my dog is eating them haha
  4. bskinn77

My new 25g cube

Not sure I understand this? lol
  5. bskinn77

My new 25g cube

Not sure I understand this? lol
  6. bskinn77

My new 25g cube

Fuge in progress Cool shot of harlequin feeding.
  7. bskinn77

My new 25g cube

Yea they eat sea stars. Once a week i throw one in there and they go to town its pretty awesome.
  8. bskinn77

My new 25g cube

Thank you!
  9. bskinn77

My new 25g cube

Anyone know if I am able to edit the title of my thread? Thanks
  10. bskinn77

My new 25g cube

Finally started to stock her up here are some pictures for everyone.
  11. bskinn77

My new 25g cube

Thanks! I didn't use anything from my old tank on this tank. I had a lot of hitchhikers in my previous tank and wanted this one to be as fresh as possible. I figure this is probably why the cycle is taking so long but wanted to see if anyone had any other ideas. Definitely can not wait to load...
  12. bskinn77

2+months cycle nitrites still through the roof

Little over 2 months into the cycle and I still have nitrites through the roof almost no ammonia and nitrates are high but not off the charts like nitrites. Nitrites have been off the charts for about 3 weeks any reason this part of the cycle would be taking so long or is it still just doing its...
  13. bskinn77

My new 25g cube

Little over 2 months into the cycle and I still have nitrites through the roof almost no ammonia and nitrates are high but not off the charts like nitrites. Nitrites have been off the charts for about 3 weeks any reason this part of the cycle would be taking so long or is it still just doing its...
  14. bskinn77

My new 25g cube

Soo after setting up my tank it is slightly off level and I also completely forgot to put foam underneath it. With the tank being so small do I need to worry or will it be ok? It has also been running for about 2 weeks and I am yet to see any signs of ammonia going up.
  15. bskinn77

My new 25g cube

Checked ammonia this morning and am getting a slight reading
  16. bskinn77

My new 25g cube

Everything still reading 0.
  17. bskinn77

My new 25g cube

Lights are in! It is SOOOO small
  18. bskinn77

My new 25g cube

Thank you!
  19. bskinn77

My new 25g cube

AI sol nano should be in tomorrow!
  20. bskinn77

My new 25g cube

filled with water all plumbing works perfectly!