Search results

1. cUddlefish

My new home!

Well I've been super busy - Sorry I haven't been around. The email from Travis woke me up. Live rock cannot be collected in Florida waters any more. I do not have the ability to take underwater photos but Christmas is coming!
  2. cUddlefish

OT: Word Relation Game

spell
  3. cUddlefish

hey guys this weekend I found a shark

A public aquarium would be the best thing but Nurse sharks are maybe to common for one to be interested. Releasing into the wild is a no no since she could introduce a disease. Remember that with a Nurse shark, length an width are more important than height. If the tank was just a couple of...
  4. cUddlefish

bat
  5. cUddlefish

abstinance
  6. cUddlefish

decepticons
  7. cUddlefish

BFD (is that one word?)
  8. cUddlefish

Ever tasted tank water?

Not too often since someone showed me how to start a siphon quickly and with out putting my mouth on it.
  9. cUddlefish

rotissere
  10. cUddlefish

SCUBA gear for sale

It's still available - Someone else has asked me for it but I have not heard back yet from them. PM me a telephone # and I'll make arrangements. I have to sell it by the 15th of this month as I'm headed out of town on the 16th.
  11. cUddlefish

SCUBA gear for sale

I'm in the Tampa Bay area. Kinda a long drive for $50 worth of Scuba equipment. I'd give it away but I really need it right now. I can give away a collecting expedition though.
  12. cUddlefish

SCUBA gear for sale

I have some SCUBA stuff I have to part with. Nothing too fancy - 1 BC 1 weight belt w/weights (hard) Aluminum 90 tank (needs to be hydro-ed) Gauges & first stage I'll post brands tomorrow since I'm at work. I'm looking for $50 as is. I also have a brand new Tetra UV...
  13. cUddlefish

How long does salt last?

I had to rub it in. Hi Brucey! My friend is selling me her empty 110XH with stand for $200 - It may be easier to mix salt up to fill it but I have some great plans for this tank. I won't have it until May and I have some old salt which is why this thread is so interesting to me.
  14. cUddlefish

How long does salt last?

Humidity will cause clumping - Chronic problem here in Florida. I went to natural seawater because its free and only a coupla blocks away.
  15. cUddlefish

Carpet ate my porcupin puffer

I'm sorry - I just have to ask..... Did the carpet feel bloated after such a heavy meal?
  16. cUddlefish

Carpet ate my porcupin puffer

Wow! I've never heard that one! Sorry to hear it but thanks for letting us know.
  17. cUddlefish

Shocking discovery

Of course it's me! I'm branching out. Are you surprised? I guess you could say I'm like a bolt from the blue - no offense Travis. I'm glad you practice safe reefing.
  18. cUddlefish

Hello

Hello! Hopefully you'll have fun here and please tell us about yourdelf.
  19. cUddlefish

ever seen a giant blenny???

They are not big movers - they seem to me at least to flare as a protective measure.
  20. cUddlefish

Live rock problem

The rock will absorb copper and slowly release it into another tank if moved - a sand bed can as well.