1. mnreefman

Witty's Monster 210 Experiment

great so theres technically 2 witfulls in this forum
  2. mnreefman

logan @ 6 months

they grow oh so fast :( hes 30 inches and almost 20 lbs :O
  3. mnreefman

Reefer Thanks for 2005

that my neighbors consist of a electriction, a plumber, and a garbage man... why do you ask, cuz i didnt burn my house down by even trying to do all the electrical work, i only flooded my basement once, and if anything dies i can gie it to my garbage man b4 it even stinks up the garbage :)
  4. mnreefman

i posted and now it is gone lol
  5. mnreefman

logan @ 6 months

just a shot of logan sportin his favorite teams jersey hope you enjoy
  6. mnreefman

not to hijack this but i just saw this at the top of my screen... Hello mnreefman it looks like you haven't posted in a while. Why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums? Don't force me to...
  7. mnreefman

been awhile

lol its fun but dang you got no time for nothin
  8. mnreefman

been awhile

hey guys n gals, its been awhile since i have been on, just so dang busy... no one told me being sa home owner and father would be so......... busy.... lol anyway logan is great 6 months in 5 days.... i cant believe its been that long already... tank was up but ive run into plumbing problems...
  9. mnreefman

my new beginings

sry for not updating this i almost got the plumbing done.... its been a real slow process.... so much going on in my life im about to have a crisis... lol anyway... just wanted to pop in and say hi
  10. mnreefman

well, its cute- but what is it?

you awnsered it..... featherdusters
  11. mnreefman

OT: Happy Birthday ......

yup yup... happy birthday!
  12. mnreefman

Sump cleaning?

i dont have a sump for my tank, however i did clean out the sump for my house today
  13. mnreefman

Blastos!

omg.... sick.....just sick.....
  14. mnreefman

to give and get karma

thats always me :)
  15. mnreefman

New Tank Underway

pics are a must!!!! that tank is gunna be schweeeeeet
  16. mnreefman

TB's 67g custom project

youve been busy!!!
  17. mnreefman

OT: Happy Father's Day!!

well this is my first fathers day and ww its kinda fun! thanks for all your well wishes!
  18. mnreefman

my new beginings

yup i live, just so dang busy!
  19. mnreefman

my new beginings

busy busy is right..... everyday i have off from work is consumed by wedding planning.... one of these days ill get around to the plumbing.... hopefully :) ill post some new pics on sun...
  20. mnreefman

New Tank Underway

one last... internal overflow or external..???? i dod and external on my 230 gal ad the extra 8" im saving for realeste inside the tank will be wirth it