Search results

1. star

star

2. star

star

3. sonicfish

Sonic's Adventures

new pics it looks a little better but nitrates still high and a i am still removing the crushed coral there is just a lot of it I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS GOOD ALGAE ITS STARTING TO SPREAD ON EVERY ROCK
  4. sonicfish

Ro Di unit questions

never mind i read it wrong i feel stupid:smck:
  5. sonicfish

Ro Di unit questions

i have had my ro unit working for a month and i think its ready to do the change the only question i have is do you replace the membrane or the filter things in the canister the only reason i ask is the membrane for every month is like buying a rodi unit machine everymonth :confused:
  6. sonicfish

Sonic's Adventures

soon i have been totally inmurse in school and golf we have a 4 person scramble at my dads golf course and were going to win but my rocks are starting to look good and when i did my usual testing the nitrates always imitidly go to 100 but latly they are slower and some times look like 50 ithink...
  7. sonicfish

October '08 POTM Contest~

or maybe this one
  8. sonicfish

October '08 POTM Contest~

i think this count i have alot of them but i dont know if it counts
  9. sonicfish

Sonic's Adventures

well i am only feeding once every other day so its not feeding and lights on for 6 hours so it cant be that im going to buy some more power heads from fosters since i need some more salt and filter pads
  10. sonicfish

Great Depression of Nitrates

i will start on doing this on sunday but unfortunly i can only do a 15 percent that day
  11. sonicfish

the problem i have is the cc is very hard to get out and i dont want to crush my starfish trying to move the rocks so would it be good if i got the majority out of the front thats where it really all is but if that little bit thats in there cause me problems
  12. sonicfish

I did a 55 percent water change to my tank hoping this would lower down my nitrates i have been doing every thing right feed once every two days under stock lights on less good clean up crew big water changes with ro water but the nitrates will not go down at all how could this be happening i...
  13. sonicfish

Sonic's Adventures

alright my tank is looking better more corraline algae but im noticeng the green go away but the brownish tan is starting to grow should i be worried or not its only on the rocks with out any algae at all on it.
  14. sonicfish

Hurricane in Ohio

we have power yea
  15. sonicfish

Hurricane in Ohio

yea unfortuly i was stupid and by a glass table and the wind flip it and i had to get the glass shards out of my leg and how long can my tank last with out power i but towels around it to keep it warm but temp is at 78 should i start to be worried
  16. sonicfish

Skimmer Broke

no it isnt its made by coral life
  17. sonicfish

Hurricane in Ohio

ill have pics soon
  18. sonicfish

Hurricane in Ohio

right now in ohio we are getting drench by hurricane ike and we have up to 70 mile wind speed i have never seen this if you fall down or jump you get carried away its ton of fun.:laughroll
  19. sonicfish

Skimmer Broke

i did that very same thing after i post the thread nothing clean as a whistle
  20. sonicfish

Skimmer Broke

I just finish doing a water change in my tank and i went to put my skimmer on again and nothing happen so i figure it was the plug moved to another one sill didnt work but the wet dry pump would work how could this be happening