Search results

1. nivek

Pancho’s Reef S-500 Roller Coaster

Awesome looking tank!
  2. nivek

Starting fish only

lol yes~! And tell her it'll grow to be the size of a car haha Here's mine having their dinner
  3. nivek

Starting fish only

Thanks guys. 70 gals for now and potential 2000 gal sw pond in the future.
  4. nivek

Starting fish only

Happy new year everybody :cheers:. After a long time away, I've just restarted 2 fish only tanks for my 2 groupers. Pretty sure eventually I'll end up having a reef tank again in the near future :celebrate: Bumblebeegrouper by nivek posted Jan 7, 2020 at 1:43 PM Panthergrouper by nivek posted...
  5. Bumblebeegrouper

Bumblebeegrouper

6. Panthergrouper

Panthergrouper

7. nivek

A Picture A Day......

Someone's back in the game
  8. nivek

Mother nature's tank

Looks like a parrotfish. Glad everyone enjoyed the vids :)
  9. nivek

Mother nature's tank

Yea man..gorgeous corals and fish life. Just posted the second video.
  10. nivek

Mother nature's tank

My friend went snorkeling last weekend and here's a short video. Enjoy :)
  11. nivek

Wrangy's 50 Gallon ZEOvit Rebirth

Looking great Dom. Just caught up to the thread :)
  12. nivek

Tank turned 49 this year

As awesome as ever sir :)
  13. nivek

Please suggest a new fish or two for my established reef tank.

Shrimps might be a problem when feeding the LPS as they tend to snatch away the food.
  14. nivek

Hi Diana..just saw this and yea total change in layout. Great stuff indeed. Will check out the...

Hi Diana..just saw this and yea total change in layout. Great stuff indeed. Will check out the threads :)
  15. nivek

Blazend FW Table/Tank

Good call going fw. Saves all the heart and headaches down the road from a sw build. Love the lighting.
  16. nivek

Clowns and Feeding

Welcome to RS where all the great and friendly folks reside :) Some answers to your question : 1) For me personally twice a week. 2) Yes they'll have their little arguments even after they've paired up. 3) Do you have a photo of your hammers? You could be having 2 different types...
  17. nivek

Kevin's little 5 gallon pico

Unfortunately not in the near future as my workload is pretty heavy and I'm planning to adopt a 3rd dog. Pretty sure the 3 furballs will take up whatever time I have left :drown:
  18. nivek

Kevin's little 5 gallon pico

My apologies everyone. I've sold off all my marine stuff to my friends so I'm basically only left with my koi pond and my dogs. Been helping out quite a bit at the local animal shelter though :)
  19. nivek

January's TOTM!

Awesome! Congrats Glenn :)
  20. nivek

Photography 101 - Marine Tank Version

Same method as how you would under white light. The only setback might be the lowlight but you can boost your camera's ISO to compensate for that with a bit of loss in image quality at the higher ISO settings.