Search results

1. K

Metronidazole

I'm at 1.009 and have made a 1 gallon water change today. Temp is at 98.7 and I've been feeding Formula 1 and 2 sparingly that has been soaked in Garlic juice and the meta mix. Does that sound OK?:rollingey
  2. K

Metronidazole

:LOL: I have captured the tang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup: I only have left 4 damsels, and 1 PJ Cardinal. They don't look effected. But do you recommed removing them anyway? The QT is a 10 gallon glass w/a 50 watt heater. I've included an acuaclear filter with sponge media and a ball of Carbon...
  3. K

Metronidazole

Thank you very much. I have so far captured the mated pair of true percs and have booked a suite at QT hotel. I have SG at 1.015 but after the article woodstock submitted I will be lowering it. Temp is currently at 82-83. I am having a real tough time getting the Hawaiian tang tang out. But I...
  4. K

Metronidazole

As far as Hypo Salinity goes and Temp in the QT, what is recommended?
  5. K

Metronidazole

Well I see it on the female perc alittle, it almost looks like arganite dust on her black portion only, no bumps. The tang has been going over to the cleaner shrimp on an overtime basis. I'm going to do weekly water changes while this is happening to keep things clean.:wit:
  6. K

Metronidazole

Thanks Guys! Hello Robert, Yeh it kinda sucks, it's not a bad case though. My first ever in Two years! I attribute the event to a fluctuation in temp about 3 weeks ago. I spoke to a contact of mine (Rusty) at Seachem and he gave me the 411. I purchased Seachem Metro... and Seachem Focus...
  7. K

Metronidazole

Where in the Fall River area can I find the powdered form of Metronidazole? I know Seachem makes it but cannot find it. We have Ich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry1:
  8. K

Saltwaterfish.com

Anyone ever purchase live stock from this place?:rollingey
  9. K

couple corals for sale

Can you send me a pic of the Frogspawn?
  10. K

Playa's Reef

David Caresh?