Search results

1. J

MH light system

I have 2 ea lumatek digital E ballast 250 w and three reef star hallide pendants mongul base all for $350 dollars. This includes shipping within the continental 48 states. All are new still in boxes. (hurry on this one before I change my mind). pm me only if serious.
  2. J

Vortex system

I have 2 Vortex water moving systems with controllers. These units are new in the box and come with the Generation 2 propeller mangnet assembly for the inside piece for each unit as an additional benefit. $600 dollars for both and the gen. 2 magnet upgrades, includes shipping. pm me if...
  3. J

Midwest Aquatics

I recently purchased a sulfur reactor from Midwest Aquatics. I contacted them about several items of interest. I have found them to have excellent customer service, a desire to support their products. Give um a try some time.
  4. J

Euro Reef

I recently had a problem with the GX-6000 pump that came with the Euro Reef Skimmer. Euro Reef has Upgraded me at no cost with a refund of the upgrade fee that is on its way. The Euro Reef product line is well made, has very good customer support (talk to Chip), and the skimmer im using is...
  5. J

Aquazone Plus

equipment: 1- Aquazone plus 100 2-Broadley-James ORP Electrode Sealed Ag/AgCI. Question: The probe gives some calculations and charts to use to calculate the correct ORP based on diff. temps. The Aquazone gives the readout of the ORP. So do you set the Aquazone to the 350 wanted or do...
  6. J

Chiller question

I have a customsealife 1/5 hp. flow through chiller with connections on top. Im of the opinion that it does not make any diff which direction the flow goes through the unit. I would sure appreciate comments on this item. As you know customsealife no longer exists. As you look down into the...
  7. J

Nudibranch

Originally Thorunna Speciosus, and renamed Halourga, sub Doridina and super family Eudoridoidea, family Chromodorididae. QUESTION. Does anyone know what they eat. (specifically) and any references that address this nudi by name. please correct me if the above info is not spelled or stated...
  8. J

Fan Controller

I will have two 4" 120 v fans to exhaust the canopy. I am in need of a temperature sensing device that will control the fans and turn them on and off at preset temperatures. anyone have an idea on equipment that will accomplish this and where to find. fans will be installed in top of canopy...
  9. J

jhnrb 150 reef

I will be adding pictures soon (as I can figure out how to do it). anyway setting up a 150 reef. i have a pre fab cabinet and a home made hood. should have built the cabinet too, but will go with it as is. just cut the cabinet for the bottom drains and returns. thanks to all that responded...
  10. J

Just A Quick Note To Say Hi To All. I Have Just Joined And Will Be Revisiting The Forums Frequently. I'm Currently Setting Up A 150 Reef. All Equipment Will Be Outside The House In An Equipment Shed. I Will Be Using Cpr Cy-294, Aquafuge Pro, #4 Sump, 100 Gal Plexi Sump, 2-250 Halides And 1...