Search results

1. J

Vortex system

These Items Have Sold. Thanks For Looking.
  2. J

Vortex system

I WILL LEAVE THIS OFFER UP UNTIL DEC. 20TH AND THEN WILL REMOVE IT IF NO ONE IS INTERESTED. SO IF YOURE INTERESTED BUT NEED TIME AND WANT TO FIRM UP SOMETHING PM ME OR DROP ME AN E MAIL. MERRY CHRISTMAS.:jumprope:
  3. J

MH light system

All Items Have Sold.
  4. J

Vortex system

Ok I Guess Im Nuts But, I Will Offer The Vortex Units And Controllers For A Total Of $500.00 Which Includes Shipping. These Are New In The Box Units. Pm Me If Seriously Interested.
  5. J

MH light system

Two Digital E Ballasts By Lumatek, And 2 Reef Star Mongul Base With Shield Fixtures Shipped To Your Door For Total Of 300 Dollars. All You Need To Do Is Remove The Fixture Wiring And Connect The Ballast Wiring To The Fixture, Add A Bulb And Youre Ready To Go. Pm Me And Ill Send You A Pic Prior...
  6. J

MH light system

They are brand new in the box from the manufacturer. These are not seconds. if you are interested in buying pm me. Ill post pics if i have a serious offer.
  7. J

MH light system

I have 2 ea lumatek digital E ballast 250 w and three reef star hallide pendants mongul base all for $350 dollars. This includes shipping within the continental 48 states. All are new still in boxes. (hurry on this one before I change my mind). pm me only if serious.
  8. J

Vortex system

I have 2 Vortex water moving systems with controllers. These units are new in the box and come with the Generation 2 propeller mangnet assembly for the inside piece for each unit as an additional benefit. $600 dollars for both and the gen. 2 magnet upgrades, includes shipping. pm me if...
  9. J

Lost a Yellow Tail Please Read

Your system is fairly new. do not add any more bio load to the system at this time. let the system run for 3 months without any additional bio load. The 3 months is from the last death. once you do add bio load do it slowly and then make sure additions are spaced at least 3 weeks apart...
  10. J

struggling with refractometer

Keep some r/o water handy and calibrate the refractometer prior to testing the system water. this should resolve your problem.
  11. J

Dentoid's Reeforama

Looking very good indeed. I enjoyed the pics.
  12. J

~Woody's 120 Escapade~

Wonderful pictures. great looking system.
  13. J

(obsessed reef rookie) Lodi Ca.

welcome to the site. have fun.
  14. J

Star Fish Infestation

Here is a link that should help with your question. AsterinaFAQs
  15. J

jhnrb 150 reef

Just dropping in to say Hi and I am still well. will update soon and post some videos of the equipment room. I am now officially RETIRED :crown: :chair: will be around a bit more in the near future.
  16. J

What do you guys/gals think of these skimmers?

CPR will work but I recommend the dual for your 60 gal.
  17. J

anyone used this sand

I can only share with you what I used and the breakin period. I used carib sea reef select dry aragonite sand. 4" deep. reef built with dry reef rock, system seeded with live partially cured live rock in sump. takes about a year for the system to really get some meaning full maturity in a...
  18. J

Fighting female Anthias

I have the lyretail and keep one adult male to six females/young males. I would recommend at least 3 females up to six.
  19. J

Which Tang?

I also agree with witfull. although I do not presenly keep one, the yellow tang would be my recommendation for you to start with. good luck.
  20. J

Meters and Controllers

Well quite a few questions. lets see if I can help a bit. the following are my opinions and are a result of my direct experiance with the equipment. 1- The pinpoint monitors are some what cumbersome as constant cleaning of the probes is needed to get correct readings on the salinity, ph...