Search results

1. Z

~ August '06 Photo Contest ~

Haven't been around in a while. Saw the photo contest for August and figured I'd jump in.:clink: I have the original, larger pic but the smaller one looks better.
  2. Sun Coral

Sun Coral

This is my favorite colony from Jan 05. You can see the lips of the left polyp eating the shrimp.
  3. Z

~September's Photo Contest~

Eggs Anyone? Brian
  4. Laying Eggs

Laying Eggs

I moved the LR around when they were preparing to spawn. So I guess the glass had to do!
  5. Z

Happy Birthday Zoaholic!

Thanks, Have to go to a weding today or else I would be hitting up reef shops all day! Brian
  6. Z

Show off those Ricordias

Thanks Bro, It's my favorite! Brian
  7. Z

~June Photo Contest~

Here's mine, Brian
  8. Z

Show off those Ricordias

Gotta love those Rics, Nice pics everyone! Brian :smoking:
  9. Nepthia

Nepthia

10. Z

Zoaholics 90gal Reef

Thanks alot everyone, It's always nice to show people that know what they're looking at. Brian
  11. Z

Zoaholics 90gal Reef

Three clowns, one breeding pair. Rainsford Gobi Yellow Watchmans Gobi, you can see him in the bottom right of the tank pics. Six line wrasse I had a green serpent star, the bad ones, that was the size of a dinner plate. Finally got him out a few weeks ago when I disassembled my LR to...
  12. Z

Zoaholics 90gal Reef

Thank you, lotta love. Something had to teach me patience. Brian
  13. Z

Zoaholics 90gal Reef

Thanks, 2 110watt VHO actinics, Brian
  14. Z

Zoaholics 90gal Reef

Thanks for checking it out, This tank was set up in November 2001, I have been keeping saltwater tanks since highschool back in the early 90s, jesus I feel old. I have always had an interest in zoanthids, but now my interests include gorgonians, suncorals, echinophyllia, acans, and ricordeas...
  15. Z

Zoaholics 90gal Reef

And some zoanthids,
  16. Z

Zoaholics 90gal Reef

Yumas, oops, another ricordea florida, Sun corals- One of my favorites,
  17. Z

Zoaholics 90gal Reef

Some coral pics, LPS, Ricordea,
  18. Z

Zoaholics 90gal Reef

Hope this finds everyone well, I have been meening to do this since I joined up a month or so ago, so many of you have such beautiful tanks I thought I would share. Here is the newest shot of my 90gal mixed softie and LPS reef. Info- 90gal AGA 120lbs +/- LR 2 HOB Filters and...
  19. Z

Hello!

Thanks, I will post some close ups tommorow when I have a chance. Brian
  20. Z

Hello!

Whats up everyone? Figured this is a good place to say hello. I have been keeping SW tanks since 94, primarily fish in the first few years. Started keeping corals in 97 and set up my current reef in 2001. I recently set up a 50 gal breeder as a prop tank since I am sick of growing frags in my...