Search results

1. H

Planing tank

I have a 40 gallon reef tank with a 10 gallon sump with 3 coral doing well. I am going to be adding a lot of coral soon and more rock and advice on what i need to make sure i can keep that amount of coral. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
  2. H

I have this encrusting coral and i am not sure what it is and what might be wrong with it.

I dont know what it was called and need advice on what might be causing it damage.
  3. H

Reef advice and help

I am planning on getting more rock but im not sure how to aquascape it in a good way to have the best placement for coral bscause i mainly want a reef with a few fish. Especially with the flow and existing aquascape.
  4. H

Reef advice and help

This is my reef tank it is about 2 years old and i am looking fir any advice and also looking for advice on aquascaping. 40 gallon
  5. H

Tank update 1.5 years old

Ohh i have around 30lbs im guessing maybe more
  6. H

What do you mean by LR? And it is 40 gallons with a 10 gallon sump
  7. H

This is my fish tank just got a new light has been dark for a week or 2 and parameters seem stable. Not sure how to help things along any advice of things to get or do.
  8. H

Reef tank update + new sump

So far i have a gsp (green star polyp) and a bi-color hammer coral that has been closed for a while. I also have 1 clown fish and a new addition a brown sand sifting sea star fish
  9. H

Reef tank update + new sump

This is my tank so far waiting on a replacement light now. And just looking for other peoples input on my tank its about 1.5 years old
  10. H

40 gallon reef

The blasto had recently been doing better sejce my old tank becuase its regained its color but just isnt opening and other coral that i have recently added to the tank are doing good
  11. H

40 gallon reef

I had put older live rock from an oldertank and also just added more bacteria
  12. H

40 gallon reef

Ammonia 0 Nitrite 0 and i do a water change every time the nitrate gets to 10-20 i do a water change and this is my light...
  13. H

40 gallon reef

I am still a beginner my tank us about a month in levels are stable. Tell me any advice that you have my blastamusus and brain coral are not doing to well not to sure what to do. Give me your thoughts and ideas.
  14. H

Starting 40 gallon

Ammonia levels are staying at 0 first week in
  15. H

Starting 40 gallon

I have all the same filter media from my old tank in the 70 gallon filter a sponge,filter media, and activated carbon. And going to get beneficial bacteria soon.
  16. H

Starting 40 gallon

The 70 gallon filter has the filter media from the old tank that should have the bacteria, and i havent bought any beneficial bacteria yet im going to get some soon
  17. H

Starting 40 gallon

No i have a 70 gallon filter on it though.
  18. H

Starting 40 gallon

And only thing that is new was the sand.
  19. H

Starting 40 gallon

My previous tank was over a year old
  20. H

Starting 40 gallon

Yes, everything in there is from my previous tank and i am testing Ammonia and ill check the rock work to make it more stable i have old flat rock from my old tank for bases and 2 rocks thst both add up to 18lbs on them.