Search results

1. 9672

Where can a RS member buy a RSM tank in Canada?

J&L is where I got mine, they have several currently in stock! :) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. 9672

Glenn's Reef RSM 250

Tank is looking great Glenn, just amazing! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. 9672

Cat's RSM 250

Congratulations on those cuties! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. 9672

John 'whippetguy' RSM 250

Great video, love Fred. Happy Holidays! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. 9672

Dweezil's RSM 130D

Hi Tammy, love the new fish! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. 9672

Cat's RSM 250

I'll be there! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. 9672

Cat's RSM 250

Hi Cat, just skimmed through your thread. Wow, you have some really great looking frags and love those little gobies! Quite jealous that you won a tank and can set it up at work. Nice! Was hoping to check out your frogspawn, but did not find the pic. Sigh, guess I have to drool...I mean...
  8. 9672

Alice's RSM 250

Thanks Cat, it's even bigger now! Guess I'd better post more recent pics... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. 9672

Glenn's Reef RSM 250

Thanks Glenn, having lots of fun with it too. Here I am again! :) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. 9672

Thanks John, I'm check out those posts, missed that when I was scanning. I meant to say, it's great you're stocking with frags. Most of my corals all started from frags also. I wish I had thought to do it myself, but you should take regular full tank shots so you can see the growth and...
  11. 9672

Hi John, now I understand why there's a whippet guy on a fish forum. Nice dog! Your tank is looking great from what I can see, how about a full tank shot sometime? Sump/refug looks like a great addition. Any pics of it running? Cheers, Alice Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. 9672

Glenn's Reef RSM 250

Hi Glenn! Got my iPad to better stay in touch with everything. I could read the forum on the phone, but couldn't deal with trying to get the little letters right on the touch screen. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. 9672

Alice's RSM 250

Thanks Glenn! Tank not so lovely close up, need to post some issues as soon as I have a chance to take some pics. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. 9672

Alice's RSM 250

I aim to do water changes weekly, but since being so busy at work it's usually somewhere between week to week and a half in recent months. As for how much, approximately 25%- 30% (4 Home Depot buckets). Never neglect water changes, I learned the hard way... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. 9672

Glenn's Reef RSM 250

Beautiful scolly Glenn. I'd love to get one, but can't risk the $300 plus tax! (also my better half knows what they're worth..) Cheers, Alice Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. 9672

Alice's RSM 250

Thanks ElTurco, your praise means a lot. I love the YouTube videos of your tank! Alice Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  17. 9672

Alice's RSM 250

The tank is still far from perfect, but it has come a long way from the brown mess it use to be. Keep up the water changes and keep reading the awesome advice from the very helpful and knowledgable people on this forum. :) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  18. 9672

Worm ID

Wholly, forgotten about this. This was definitely not a bristle worm. I get those swimming around after a water change and gravel vacuum, this thing looked evil... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  19. 9672

Richie's RSM 250

Beautiful corals! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  20. 9672

Alice's RSM 250

Thanks Richie. Mods, fairly minimal and all are listed in my signature. I am thinking about replacing the stock skimmer with a Deltec MCand-500 and the Vortech MP20 (asked Santa for a MP40 ES). I dose with a two-parter, Two Little Fishes C-Balance between water changes and a few of the ZEOvit...