Search results

1. untilthen

New 10 gallon reef

now i have been in the game for a while but i had to take a break recently due to me joinin the good ol military... now im finally where i need to be so i figured id start another small reef tank but im not really sure where i wanna go with this one... im thinking one coral banded banded or a...
  2. untilthen

my best friend the PISTOL SHRIMP

gotta love em
  3. untilthen

Dendro Help

Well my dendro doesnt open during the day ever and thats when i do all my feeding and while im awake at night i dont notice it open as well... i wake up early during the morning sometimes and i do notice its open but im usually to tired to feed it... is their any methods to changing its feeding...
  4. untilthen

Anemone help in general

it seems that their is the same question... help my anemone... then we ask the system and same answer... underlit and 2 new of tank... how come their isnt a stick thread for newbs to look at b 4 askin a question ya know... just a thought
  5. untilthen

a new hornet zoa?

anyone ever seen these new superman hornets they look awesome!!! has anyone heard of them or seen a polyp?
  6. untilthen

I Am Super Angry

so i just built my own 20 gallon long sump to go wit my tank... when i was putting the skimmer on for it i pushed 2 hard an it cracked on my... 3 lines right down the side to the corner... is their anyway to repair or should i build another
  7. untilthen

Elegance coral question

Are 2 65 watt pc lights in a 20 gallon long sufficent enough to keep an elegance coral? Let me know I am interested in one and they look great
  8. untilthen

Gears Of War 2

any online players out their?
  9. untilthen

WTB PURPLE HORNETS in MI

ANYONE HAVE PURPLE HORNET FRAGS PLZ LET ME KNOW...
  10. untilthen

brain maze help

brain maze seems to be receding and dying in certain spots nitrate=0 ammonia=0 nitrite=0 ph-8.2 salinity=.022 im not sure wats going on... it seemed to be regenerating in the spots it was peeling away and then all of a sudden it got worse
  11. untilthen

lighting question

i have a coralife pc 2 65 watt lighting right now i have 2 50/50s in but i would liek to get the glow from the actinic bulbs i have seen... would it b ok to switch out one of the 50/50s and replace it wit an actinic bulb.... that would put me at 1 50/50 65 watt 1 actinic 65 watt?
  12. untilthen

BTA in 20 long?

So i honestly doubt ill ever get a bta again but i was wondering how one would do in a 20 gallon long that has obviously matured and has good conditions... but my real question is whether 2 65W PC would do the trick... it may b low to some people but it is also a shallow tank... any thoughts?
  13. untilthen

Attention all Mighigan reefers

Heres a frag swap/ social gathering going on in ann arbor MI... check out link for more details Its official- ann arbor frag swap and social gathering - Michigan Reefers
  14. untilthen

Zoanthid Help

So it seems that my closed zoas are having this yellowish growth all over them... how should i get it off!
  15. untilthen

Chalice Coral?

Wat is the draw to this coral? why so expensive?
  16. untilthen

new zoanthids not opening?

so its been 3 days since i have purchased my zoa rock from the lfs... they were open when i bought em and now i have em home and they havent opened... now all my other zoas in the tank are open and no other corals seemed stress... should i just b patient and let em soak longer b 4 stressing...
  17. untilthen

Macro algae in display?

Anyone ever have problems with puttin Macro in the display to battle cyano?
  18. untilthen

long nose hawkfish?

so i have read that they are pretty peaceful and are very interesting... but i also read that about my cbs that i recently took back to the fish store due to it trying to eat everything in my tank... whats your guys opionin on them when keeping them in a reef tank? it would be accompanied by...
  19. untilthen

Brain Coral Help

so i got 2 brain corals yesterday... one is a very big and healthy maze brain and the other is well a dying closed brain coral... it wasnt doing good at all in the tank of the lfs and the sign said SAVE ME! 15 bux... so i asked about it and the guy said he will throw it in free wit the...
  20. untilthen

Whats harder to keep

Wats harder to maintain and keep