Search results

1. ramjet33

My 110 Tall had a fire over the weekend!

I wanted to write a brief discription of what transpired last Friday at around 3am. Scared the bejeezus out of the family. Luckily we caught it in time and no one is hurt, just my pride. We were getting ready to leave town for a vacation over the weekend and had planned on leaving around...
  2. ramjet33

My 3 year old Jeweled Moray "Goliath".

I've been skunking around the site lately as I sit and watch the tank, trying to decide what to do to it. I've been neglecting it lately as my livestock passed away. Only the moray and a damsel are in now. So I decided to go ahead and make a thread on the Jeweled Moray (Lentiginosa sp.)...
  3. ramjet33

Gosh has it been that long????

Hey all, i decided to post here since ive been gone for like close to 2 years! Lol. anyway, lifes been pretty busy down here on the border. I now have 2 kids (matt, mia) and have finally got a full time job (doing nothing) that pays pretty well. I still have the 110 tall. and its now a mixed...
  4. ramjet33

easy free score! LR, Fish, Corals...etc..

Hey guys and gals, I am aquiring a free 40 setup that includes everything...i will post about the equipment later but right now I am trying to see what to do about the dudes Live Rock. it is a cyano mess! I would doubt that scrubbing would solve it. Im just worried about sticking it in my 110...
  5. ramjet33

WTB moray eel

interested in maurena species, gymnothorax or sidera ssp. 2-3 ft. long max for shipment to AZ. thank you. jeff
  6. ramjet33

jeweled moray

well, i was in SD for 9 days and had a chance to pick up some great stuff at the LFS.....waaaaay better than arizona! better picks from wholesalers i guess. anyway, i did find this cute little guy and had to add him to the predator-agressive tank.(110). he is currently in QT just to be sure...
  7. ramjet33

new but old

hi all, my name is jeff and am a reefer addict *so to speak*:thumbup: i currently have a 29 gal. mixed reef of 5 years old and a 110 aggressive FO that is 1 1/2 years going strong. i dont follow alot of edict and tend to experiment on my own to find new and easier ways of reef keeping. i...