Search results

1. mettjl03

Happy B-DAY Eric!!!

Happy birthday Eric!! Hope you had a great day!!! :yup:
  2. mettjl03

Outdoor Pond

I just bought a new home and was thinking about putting in a smaller pond with fish in the backyard. Does anyone on this site have one? If you do was it hard to put in and what type of maintenance does it require? I figure it cant be harder to care for than my reef tanks. Please let me know what...
  3. mettjl03

How did you get into this hobby?

I thought it would be fun for everyone to share their stories on how you got started in this hobby or what made you interested in salt or freshwater aquariums! I started when I was about 5 years old. I won a goldfish at the local fair and it is still alive today. Once it got too big for a...
  4. mettjl03

Raising Berghia Nudibranchs?

So I got 6 nudis a while back and they are doing wonders on my Aiptasia! They have all doubled in size and are doing good. When I got the package in the mail the seller included information on them and they're eggs but it really wasn't very detailed. I wanna start hatching them so I can have...
  5. mettjl03

Look At My New Loot!

I got some new corals today... Thought I would share!! I got a lime green star polyp that hasn't opened up yet at all yet. So no pic of that lil guy yet! The other stuff was starting to open so I took pics. Christmas Favia - 22$ Red Mushrooms - 12$ (good deal for all the shrooms I got...
  6. mettjl03

Light Reflectors

So My light reflectors on my T5's are starting to rust and get all sick from the years of salt and my lack of cleaning them... Instead of buying them again and spending another 180$ plus shipping I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how I could bidazzle/rig my own? Or if you know of a...
  7. mettjl03

Don't Order From Them!

Reef Scavengers is by far the WORST company I have ever bought from in my life!!!! First of all I ordered my stuff last week Wednesday and just got it today and from what I can tell it’s 99% of it is DEAD and the snails and hermit crabs are soo small (like the size of peas) I can’t tell what...
  8. mettjl03

Online Ordering

Has anyone ever ordered from reefscavengers.com?? If you have could you please let me know what you think... Thanks!!!
  9. mettjl03

Chat!!!!!!

Sara and I are chatting if anyone would like to join!!!! :hug1:
  10. mettjl03

Happy B-DAY!!!

Happy b-day masmedic!! :rougiem:
  11. mettjl03

Chat!!

Come in the chat!!! :woohoo:
  12. mettjl03

Moving...

Im in the process of moving and tomorrow the tank is going to the new house... Im a little nervous about this so wish me luck! Im thinking about putting all the live rock with the corals in a large tub and moving it that way. I really haven’t had time to fully think this plan out or have the...
  13. mettjl03

Chat

Come chat with me and A Pander... right now lol
  14. mettjl03

I wanna new fish...

I want to get a new fishy... I just dont know what I want to get. Any suggestions. I have a 72 gal with a yellow tang, hippo tang, pair of mated clowns, six line wrasse, chocochip star, and a coral banded shrimp.
  15. mettjl03

Moms

Happy mothers day moms... :spinner:
  16. mettjl03

Sunday Night Chat!! Woot

Be there or be square.... :bluemad:
  17. mettjl03

Get this...

My clowns have laid eggs on the inside of the out flow hose of the filter... Isn't that odd.... I have know idea how they got the eggs to stay there, since the water is pushing out pretty fast. Unless they did it while the filter was resetting itself??? Just thought I would share lol.
  18. mettjl03

Its been 48 hours!!

Im so excited... It has been 48 hours since I removed my cyano algae from my tank and it still hasnt grown back. Wooty woot... Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!!:jumprope:
  19. mettjl03

Thinking about getting my first anemone!

I am thinking about getting my very first anemone ever. I have done some research and everything I read says something different. Im look for an anemone that is fairly hardy (if there is such a thing) that will host my mated pair of clowns. I have a 72 gal tank and T5 lighting. There is a pair...
  20. mettjl03

Chit Chat

Are we chatting tonight at 8:00 or 9:00???