Search results

1. Jendub

Happy Birthday Jendub!

Thanks for the love on my b-day!!!=) I am always popping in and out of reef sanctuary....I have been here for 4 years. Thanks sasquatch for the Chinese zodiac post....not only am I a sheep, I am also an aries (ram).... double trouble.
  2. Jendub

VOTING~ June 2007 Photo Contest

This photo contest by far is the toughest. You just keep scrolling through pics....pics....more pics. I can't wait for next month!!! Ciao, Jen
  3. Jendub

OT: Liddell Or Jackson???

Re: Liddell Or Jackson??? This is going to be a really good fight. As much of a fan for Chuck that I am, I think Rampage has a really good chance of winning. Rampage is young, has nothing to lose, and is still going to be making a lot of $$$. Chuck says he doesn't need to change his routine...
  4. spike_

spike_

5. Jendub

June '07 Photo Contest

I can play this month!!!=)
  6. underwater_gems_

underwater_gems_

7. Jendub

January '07 Photo Contest

I want to play too!!!!=)
  8. Jendub

Gender of reefers

Have mixed emotions....I am happy to see more women joining the reef community but sad to see such a male dominate hobby. My husband and I both love this hobby and do equal parts to maintain it. I love to read that "my wife/girlfriend is getting involved". =)
  9. Jendub

December '06 Photo Contest

Great pics everyone!!! People need to start taking pics, I know there is more clam lovers.
  10. IMGP19260129_

IMGP19260129_

11. IMGP56300018_

IMGP56300018_

12. Jendub

November '06 Photo Contest~

ohhh I almost missed this contest. This one I call anemone in training.=)
  13. Jendub

~October '06 Photo Contest~

this is the best I can find in my photo file. Great pics everyone!!!
  14. PB060367

PB060367

15. Jendub

~September '06 Photo Contest~

then I have to add a different pic cause that one was taken in Fiji....urgh....back to the old photo folder.=)
  16. Jendub

~September '06 Photo Contest~

this pic I had to dig deep into the photo folder...and I thought the yellow contest was going to be hard.=)
  17. IMGP02620040_

IMGP02620040_

18. Jendub

~ August '06 Photo Contest ~

Mine grow pretty well. I suggest putting them in a good flow area to help stimulate growth. Also, feed a variety of meaty foods. It seems like with these buggers feeding more does help push out babies. Good Luck=)
  19. Jendub

no but close=) It is a dendrophyllia. The polyps are more elongated and bigger, (and yellow).;)
  20. Jendub

something yellow??? This is the best I have. Can't wait to see others, I think yellow is a hard color.