Search results

1. N

Help BLue Hippo tang

i just bought a blue hippo tang and he is acting really weird he hides in the littlest holes and just sits there and looks like he is dead and i cant get him to eat due to the location of his hide outs. so please help him and me!!
  2. N

NEW coral

i just got this new coral but i don't know what it is called plz help! and i also got a new kole tang
  3. N

NEW coral

i just got this new coral but i don't know what it is called plz help! and i also got a new kole tang http://www.reefsanctuary.com/photopost/data/509/paintin_010-2.jpg
  4. N

live rock ?

how much LR should i use for a 29g tank
  5. N

lighting questions

ok so i got a new coral life 30" light in 65w act and 10,000w day light and i was wondering should i get a glass cover for the tank or acrylic or does it matter and what should i set me timers for like how long for day and night and all that good stuff THanks a bunch!
  6. N

BIg problem

ok so i just got my sw tank up and i added the water and i bought the red sea salt and add what it told me to add and when i went to measure it it said i had like 6 gravity somethin and its suppesed to be at 1 wht should i do?? and how much salt do you add per 5 gallons. thanks
  7. N

aquariumguys?

I have just tried to buy a lunar light and filter from these guys and its says on the website instock but go figure it's not.. anyone else have this problem???
  8. N

Hey

hey wow this is awesome! im new to Sw and im starting a reef tank so if you wanna give me advise it would be greatly appreciated!!!