Search results

1. N

Help BLue Hippo tang

ok thank you i guess just a little worried due to the fact thats the most expensive animal i have put into the tank thanks tho!!
  2. N

Help BLue Hippo tang

yea the temp is 75- 76 salinity is 1.025 and nitrate is zero nirite is zero
  3. N

Help BLue Hippo tang

ok thanks for the help hopefully he will come around
  4. N

Help BLue Hippo tang

at the lfs they said they were feeding him dried sea weed so that's what i bought
  5. N

Help BLue Hippo tang

well he looks dead because he is in a vertical postion with head down and he looks really skinny. the store does quaritine there fish for 2 weeks and no i didn't get to see him eat.
  6. N

Hello from Charlotte NC

Welcome sounds like fun working at those places.
  7. N

Help BLue Hippo tang

i have had him for like 16 hrs and i aclamated him for 1hr. i have a tomato clown, coral beauty, yellow watchmen goby. they don't seem to even go near him
  8. N

Help BLue Hippo tang

i just bought a blue hippo tang and he is acting really weird he hides in the littlest holes and just sits there and looks like he is dead and i cant get him to eat due to the location of his hide outs. so please help him and me!!
  9. N

some pics of my tank just for the heck

looks awsome love the aquascaping and the shape of the tank!
  10. N

Fishlips

Welcome to rs! this is deffently the place to go to ask questions
  11. N

My New Tank Setup

that looks amazing i love the scaping!
  12. N

NEW coral

can fish play?
  13. N

NEW coral

the tang keeps chasing the coral beauty around the tank? are they just playing
  14. N

purple firefish

beautiul fish nice pics to!!:yehoo:
  15. N

NEW coral

ok thank you that was the one i was thinking of and thanks! i have another question do coral beauties and kole tangs not get along
  16. N

NEW coral

yea it was that one thanks i redid it on a different thread
  17. N

NEW coral

thats true ok this is goin to sound like a nubie question but o well what are the corals that are almost tree like and branch off
  18. N

NEW coral

ok thanks i actually looked at some mushrooms today i was very close to buying them but im just a broke kid and didn't think i would have the money to but i think i will next paycheck :dance:
  19. N

NEW coral

mixed i think :dunno:
  20. N

NEW coral

ok im excited to see it grow any other suggestions on an easy coral to buy that looks great!