Search results

1. Zack

Angry Nemo

Last night I bought a peppermint shrimp and a royal gramma to add to my skunk cleaner and clownfish in my 29g tank. Last night everything was doing great, but today the clownfish has somehow established territory, and attacks anything that goes near it, including the shrimp, which he has NEVER...
  2. Zack

Leaving ReefSanctuary

edited edited
  3. Zack

Help ID Please.

I found this little green thing growing on my rock. Anybody know what it is?
  4. Zack

Tank update: 8-12-2005

Here is an update of my tank And here are my hitchiker mushrooms. There are 7 of them now! And here is my shrimpy. I think he's getting used to my hand cause today he jumped on it and started cleaning it. Felt weird but cool...
  5. Zack

What should I spend my money on?

I have an irresistable urge to spend some money...What should I buy with it? :bigbounce
  6. Zack

Itssssssssss a Nemo!

Hey everyone, I picked up a clownfish today and I just finished acclimating him! He's about 1 inch or so long and is sooo cute! By the way, I sorry about the quality of the picture but I'm not an expert photographer...
  7. Zack

Ahhh! Temp out of control!

Yesterday my tank was at 80, no problem. Today I wake up and look at the tank, and my hitchiking shrooms look like raisins! I checked the temp and it was at 76. So, I plugged in the heater (I haven't been using it because I was having problems keep the temperature under 83 a few days ago)...
  8. Zack

What is THIS?

What is this? There are several of them all over the other pieces of live rock, mostly inside small caves and holes. Are they eggs? They look like balls of Elmer's glue.
  9. Zack

Zack Attacks Reefing Challenges

Hey everyone, Some of you may remember me as "the troublemaker" from a long time ago. I just wanted to say sorry, and show you my new tank. It is a 29g AGA that I bought at Petco, along with the stand. The light fixture is a 20" Coralife 96 watt Powerquad (I bought it with the...