Search results

1. S

slow growth withmy corals

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- well i just looked a few pics from years ago. i realized that my coral growth is not that fast. I have talked to othersand we both have pulsing xenia. his grows about twice the rate of mine. I checked trates...
  2. S

skimme for sale?

im looking around and pricing a good used skimmer. I just started a sump and need one to put inside of it becasue my Prisim wont hand on and pump water from sump now. thanks
  3. S

bow front canopy

Does anyone have drawings or plans for a 72gal bowfront canopy? i would like to build one, but dont know where to start.
  4. S

Cyno?

well ive been using well water and only a DI filter until recently. I have noticed that my rocks have been getting a red alge of sorts. Not the normal floaty red cyno. This is more like a velvet on my rocks only. I used my siphon to get it off and it looked almost like it was a sponge type...
  5. S

aquatraders advice

ive been noticing the aquatraders.com website. i see they sell items very cheap. I know that you get what you pay for. but if they are selling lights and skimmers at more than half the normal price, is it too good to be true? Anyone buy from this company? if so are they worth the purchase...
  6. S

Ro Membrane Help

ok.. i attached my RO 4 stage unit to my sink. Myself and other use this sink for other things so i have to "tear down" the unit when i am done. thing is i use it about 2-3 times a week. so.. can i just unhook hose from unit. cap off outlet hoses, good water and bad water. then put up...
  7. S

looking for canopy

I am looking for a bowfront wood canopy that will fit a 72gal bowfront. anyone?
  8. S

could i get a little karma please
  9. S

48" 2 bulb 65W PC fixture for sale and JBL too!!

i have for sale a 48" 2 bulb 65W custom sea life light fixture for sale. its a year old and currently using 50/50 bulbs. I am also selling a 24" 1 bulb 65W PC JBL light fixture . i am asking $120 for the 48" and $50 for the 24" or 150$ + shipping for both. anyone interested please...