Search results

1. B

Canon EOS Rebel XSi / 450D Digital SLR Camera

hi:) I just wanted to mention you could check out a local library for photography books, it beats buying and i have found a few that have helped me understand more about how to take better pic's, im still a newbie to photography also got my first non-point and shoot end of last year and still...
  2. B

looking for dive buddy in japan...

Hi all:) Was wondering if there is anyone on here located or planning a trip to okinawa japan that dives? i'am hoping to find other underwater photographers to buddy with, if anyone is interested or has any info that would be sweet, happy diving:) Tiffany
  3. B

Mugshot thread!

Ok so i guess i should post some pics:/ lol here's me, me& hubby, my son when he was a baby:) and now that he is 7, man they grow up fast lol i dont have alot of toy's like you all have my money went all into dive/underwater photo gear:) but still fun to play with:) some great pic's posted so...
  4. B

little info:)

Ok, so here goes:) iam currently living in okinawa japan love it:) i just got a 55 gal a few weeks ago and am going to use it for a reeftank, or at least that is the plan right now still doing research, found this site while i was looking up info and thought it would be a good place to ask...