Search results

1. F

Guess The PAR

I just finished up my LED fixture.... who wants to take a blind guess at top of water level. fixture is 16" above the water line.
  2. F

Dream Build Gone wrong

LoL, I laughed too much and have to share YouTube - LED dream build gone wrong wU-XtZXz7AU
  3. F

FiRe's BC29g LED Vortech Build Thread

Since I have been working so much in the office I never get to see my tank :( so I am in tank withdrawl, and after getting bits and pieces from everyone I am starting to put it together. Step 1 was cleaning off all the coraline from the glass. (btw that was tons of funnnn) Step 2...
  4. F

I can do magic! (LEDs)

no no, im not going to make the pencil disapear like the joker did. I made a tax return check disappear! But I'm going to earn it back and make Comed mad at each month for the next 11years! Thank you Reef Led Lights ! I snagged two 48led kits and 12 XP-Gs for the midday...
  5. F

2011-02-05 SullyMan's SPS Reef

2011-02-05 SullyMan's SPS Reef I am PROUD to present to you updated photos of Sullyman's Tank! Old Thread from 1 year ago. http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/aquarium-photography-forum/53511-sullymans-sps-reef-tank.html
  6. F

REVIEW: AVAST Marine XL Porthole

HowdyHo! Today I get to share with you my experience with AVAST Marine's Porthole XL! AVAST Marine Works - Top-Down Porthole, Extra Long - Product Details Shipping was quick to the point that I didn't realize what my maillady was bringing up to my door at first! To my pleasure it was...
  7. F

Sneak peak at a new toy

its def helping. couple quick shots from testing. Quick Shoot #2 Tubbs Mystic Blue This one was done with focus stacking. ATL strawberry patch Ill be revealing the new gadget shortly.
  8. F

2011 DIY LED Workshop!

It was rough to pick what was the best forum so if a mod has a better spot to move it to I would appreciate it! btw, I know some of you are far.... so pack a lunch and git going!!! :snowski:
  9. F

So Whats Vortech's reef crest really like?

So Whats Vortech's reef crest really like? Watch the LEDs dance, Only possible on a vortech :) YouTube - Ecotech Mp40wES Firebretha 's 120g rimless time lapse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cTGEvMNx8k&hd=1 working on a longer version of the video shortly. (mods feel free to move if you...
  10. F

My new fuge light!

about time that I finally finished it... I used some spare parts lying around so I made this fuge light.
  11. F

Review and Photos of Digital Aquatics Float Switch

I am finally posting up some photos that I have been sitting on for awhile. I am very impressed with the quality of the float switch bracket and float. It also came with the wire adapter to plug into the digital aquatics SL1 and SL2 Enjoy!!
  12. F

Review and Photos of The Alternative Reef's Magnetic frag shelves

I picked these up awhile ago and sadly didnt post them up for you guys to see!!! They are magnetic frag shelves and reef shelves made by The Alternative Reef. They are made of a quality ceramic that will not leech phosphates or anything else into your tank and once they coraline up will blend...
  13. F

Review and Photos of The Alternative Reefs Products

you guys got a chance to see some of the other pics I took of the shelves I picked up made by the Alternative Reef and I like photography so I had fun with these photos and practiced my Jenga skills! Doughnuts, Premium Disks No two are...
  14. F

10-01-11 Dan's Tank

I need to still get the video up, but here are some photos. I need to touch them up some more. Member from RC. Dholic
  15. F

09-12-19 FiRe's Updated Photos

09-12-19 FiRe's Updated Photos
  16. F

SullyMan's SPS Reef Tank

Member from RC Went over to pick up some bulbs and snap some photos of his setup. Thank you for letting me take photos of your tank and thank you for the frags!!
  17. F

Single Mp40w in a 120g and Webcam

Fishy Truman Show Let me know what you guys think!
  18. F

FiRe's Rimless 120g

19. F

FiRe's new pickups!

actinics were on so they really blu'd out.
  20. F

09-06-14 Photos of Jeffs Tank

Start it off with some FTS enjoy