Search results

1. brooks93

New PFO Solaris I4

you won't regret it.
  2. brooks93

New PFO Solaris I4

jack any word on the upgrades for the G and H series?
  3. brooks93

LED lighting

I will give you 200 each for your garbage
  4. brooks93

OT: Women of RS Thread

I know right. I am very sensitive person. LOL
  5. brooks93

still working on the electrical. I could and might sue the orginal owner that we bought the house from since he did the work and didn't disclose it. He said he would work with me so I am waiting on the quote for the contrator for the electrical work. He said he would pay to have it re wired...
  6. brooks93

I am ex army and I am the same way. My wife is the same as you also. I just had to find her another table to put it on. Or she puts it on the bed. My side of course. LOL wonder if thats a hint to sleep on the couch
  7. brooks93

wow Village people flash back. Bob did you grow a big mustach since the last pic? Barb hope your doing better. Becky hope your doing better. if I missed someone I hope your doing better :hug1:
  8. brooks93

Brooks93 210 gal of money hole

well on a good note. I got my deltec AP851 today. what a beast. got it self cleaning in a vinegar bath but, man does it make a ton of bubbles
  9. brooks93

June '08 Photo Contest~

man I always miss the contest
  10. brooks93

time to start watching this thread again. :chair:
  11. brooks93

Althea's 90 Gallon.....

I feel your pain. I wish I was having a hardware issue right now. If I can help let me know
  12. brooks93

any attorney's on here
  13. brooks93

where I got the old owners legally is he didn't disclose any of it. and from what I can find on the net any construction or additions that where not done with permits has to be disclosed. So the old owner can be sued for not disclosing all information. time to find a good attorney.
  14. brooks93

well it just got worse. the plumbing he added is wrong and the walls that HE constructed are wrong and have to be removed. OH and the half bath is wrong so that needs to be taken out also. my walls are correct and to code
  15. brooks93

Craig thanks for the edit. sorry about that.
  16. brooks93

LOL if the wiring was not all messed up to the point that I don't have to make all new runs. I wouldn't worry about it.
  17. brooks93

thats the route I am going to take. I got to go to the city and pull the building permits and inspections so I know what was their when they built the house and what they did without permits and inspections.
  18. brooks93

yep so the tank is on hold until I get the electric fixed
  19. brooks93

well the second opinion was the same. all wiring needs to be replaced and redone. so I am going to pull the line from the hot tub since its not used and run a 60 amp sub panel for the living area and a 40 amp sub behind the tank.