Search results

1. J

What's Growing in My Tank

Can anyone tell me what this is on top of the live sand? Cleaned all of it off the top last weekend when I did a water chang . So this is 1 week.
  2. J

Battling water parameters!!!Help!!!!

Ok so I am not new to reefing and I'm at a loss. Just did a 25% water change last weekend due to same issues. The fish and coral seem ok. Tank has been setup for 3-4 months Tank Stats: 57 Gallon Column, 2 Orbit current usa reef led and a T5 Cascade 1000- 1 filter pad- 2 nitrate pads, 1 bag...
  3. J

Couple of questions for reef tank

Ok so I'm newish to reef tanks. I have a 57 gallon column tank. Recently changed to the Current USA loop system. I'm running dual led and 2 - 660 gph wave pumps. I also have a 3rd wave pump that is 450 gph. My filter is a Cascade 1000 doing 227 gph. Now for tank inhabitants. I have 2 -...
  4. J

New to Forum

Good afternoon! Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday . I have had saltwater tanks on and off for about 12 year . I've had FOWLR tanks until 3 years ago and started my first reef. It was great. Then had to move from the east coast back to the west coas . Had to get rid of everythin . I'll be...