Search results

1. A

Giving Up On Deltec

Already bought a new skimmer. Had to give up, no customer service (in the US at least).
  2. A

Giving Up On Deltec

I purchased a Deltec MC500 several years ago and had some luck with it. It sometimes produced far too much skimmate but I muddled through. When my impeller needed to be replaced I went to the website and tried to order one. I ended up contacting the US rep and we traded emails for about two...
  3. A

Deltec Parts

Thanks Cat but nothing for my skimmer. Any other ideas?
  4. A

Deltec Parts

Anyone know where I can get Deltec parts other than from them? I need an impeller or new pump for a MC 500 skimmer.
  5. A

Sump Platform for Skimmer

It's an Aqua C 1800, box is about 9 x 6 in.
  6. A

Sump Platform for Skimmer

I need to raise my protein skimmer above the water line on my skimmer. I've heard of using egg crate and PVC. I'd most like to use the egg crate alone. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to fit it together? Can I use "multi purpose ties" - those plastic things that cinch down and...
  7. A

First Post. Suggestions about LFS in Philadelphia area?

Another option is a very small store in Toms River, NJ. I've been dealing with them for something like 15 years and I drive there from Philly. The owner runs it himself and is super knowledgable. He has designed and built filters over the years and, in my view, has always been ahead of the...