Search results

1. PSU4ME

PSU’s Peninsula

Full tank
  2. PSU4ME

PSU’s Peninsula

Figured I’d add a few updates. Tank has hit its stride and things are stabilizing nicely. I have mostly all equipment running that I want but I’m still considering adding a kalk reactor. I just added about 30 sps frags, 2 acantrophyllia and a wilsoni. Removed two large torches, a kwazulu...
  3. PSU4ME

Nobby's S-650

Those are great test results and if they’ve been constant, your tank must be moving it!!
  4. PSU4ME

HELP! Some hammers for sale

Thread is about 2 years old, might not be available anymore
  5. PSU4ME

Need help identifying invasion

Take a look for mojano nems….. that’s what it looks like to me
  6. PSU4ME

What is your fish tank theme?

I think you build a tank around what you plan to keep, that’s 80% of it. The other 20% can be personal preference. Since my tank is 5’, I wanted a sloping look into an island. What I got when installing the rock was, eh, close.
  7. PSU4ME

Do you have a favorite special fish?

Most of my fish in the tank are purpose fish so hard to pic one but I can saw that wrasses are my favorite type of fish!
  8. PSU4ME

Clown fish

Can you give us some background on the fish and your setup? @Humblefish - thoughts?
  9. PSU4ME

I want to have my reef tank water tested,,,I live in mexico. Is it possible to get the water to you for testing by dhl

Hmm I’m not sure I’ve seen that question before. You might wanna reach out to the company on that one unless someone here knows.
  10. PSU4ME

Reef advice and help

What are you trying to accomplish with the tank? Sandbed looks thin and rocks look like they are in the low side as well. If you want a reef more than a FOWLR than I’d add more. After that you can gauge flow, lighting and water quality
  11. PSU4ME

Nobby's S-650

Any diving videos?
  12. PSU4ME

HELP! Un level tank

I don’t see why you can’t with the tank on it, just a bit heavier assuming it’s not full of water
  13. PSU4ME

Reef tank update + new sump

Looks pretty clean for 1.5 years. What are you keeping in it?
  14. PSU4ME

Red sea max 130d

I run a T5 radion combo
  15. PSU4ME

Red sea max 130d

You can make them or there are a few places online that make specialty ones. I use one from clearview lids
  16. PSU4ME

300XL

Exciting!!
  17. PSU4ME

HELP! Bulkead and plumbing help

I agree as well, likey the returns are the 3/4”. Tough setup there with only a single drain as I’d prefer to have an emergency drain
  18. PSU4ME

Returning

Welcome back!! Let’s hear your plans :)
  19. PSU4ME

HELP! Bulkead and plumbing help

Look through here: https://flexpvc.com/ Lots of more specialty stuff there