Search results

1. H

Starting 40 gallon

This is my setup so far.
  2. H

Current loop usa led light

My current loop usa light has a clock on it but the clock isnt changing after time passes it just stays at the same tine that i set it how do i fix this?
  3. H

New coral

These are my newest corals they have been in the tank for 3 days now. Let me know what you think
  4. H

Tank testing

I have a 10g tank and going to a 40g soon i test Ammonia, Nitrite, and Nitrate weekly and i am going to keep a softie tank with a few fish and 1 bubbletip anemone also doing bi-weekly water changes so far for the 10g. What other things should I start testing for and what test do you recommend?
  5. H

Need help finding aquarium stand

I just bought a 40 gallon breader and now im trying to find a suitable stand that i can put a sump in. I have a 10 gallon aquarium that i am going to use as a sump any stand recommended that would work ive looked locally and couldn't find anything.
  6. H

Reef tank

I have a 10 gallon reef tank with 1 clownfish and 2 corals + a few hermit crabs. My rock has little white things on them and im wondering what they are and how to get rid of them before i change to a 40 gallon tank. I am also wondering what i have to do before i can change tanks.