And so, it begins.... again!

Reefstick

My last post... years ago,l, was about a pistol shrimp mishap that destroyed my 75g show tank. It was nothing more than coral-soup. My wife and I were new parents and it was too much to take in that season of our lives. I played with tanks since, a 90 gallon corner with 30 neons schooling together. It just sat in the basement, unveiled, as we raised our three babies.
Fast forward 14 years.... today, my daughter bought her first tank with her own money!!!
Pics to come!!

Reefstick out!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Looks like someone is getting bit by the tank bug again! Welcome back and good luck with the beta!!

Reefstick

Don, is happy in his new tank.
Funny thing is, we were out to dinner Saturday night and my daughter was talking about her fish to her sister and then she said it..... "When I get a bigger tank..." Ahahahaha, Rachael and I just started to laugh, and all the kids just stared back at us. We both said it at the same time, "She got bit"

Well, all the kids are asking when is Mom and Dad going to start up a new reef tank and when are they going to start up the planted tanks again?

Reefstick

Corey's and a frog... because who doesn't like a crazy frog zipping around your tank. Hahaha. Bryn is ready for her bigger tank already. Four days, that's all it took... I told her to buy the 29 gallon. Nobody listens to me in this house.
She posted a video on her youtube channel, ended up getting 400 views... about a Betta.

Attachments

• 16316737094302087600590938410260.jpg
    16316737094302087600590938410260.jpg
    866.3 KB · Views: 1