Recent content by Zanders

1. Z

nob35's S650

That leaves plenty of room. My new skimmer size with pump: 34 L x 23 x 58 H Thanks for replying so fast :)
  2. Z

nob35's S650

Nob, I have a question. When you changed skimmer did you remove the plate the stock skimmer sits on? and could you please verify your total height of skimmer in cm ? :) I want to use KZ's skimmer since i decided to use the rest of their products for my ZEOvit system. please let me know...
  3. Z

RSM S 650 Questions!!

i think its very weird that red sea cant supply us with a sump drawing with all dimensions. Its 2013 not 1720 :/
  4. Z

ALS Red Sea 650

Problem is, if you have pockets that can collect fishpoo and old food or whatever its going to start producing phosphates and you dont want that. Thats why we want good flowrates and prefferably a flow that changes direction every now and then. I dunno. I would never put anything in my tank...
  5. Z

ALS Red Sea 650

Egg crates under your liverock will only build up bacteria. I dont understand why people persist on this. if you want maximum flow thru your rocks put it on bottom against glass then dont use sand!
  6. Z

Tli rsm 500

Take a mug pour RO water in it put pellets in it then wait till they sink, feed fish :) thats what i did when feeding fish before with pellets.
  7. Z

Jason's 650S white

I assume your image is distorted but it looks like your light fixture is bent. I hope its not :fishy:
  8. Z

nob35's S650

thanks for this mate.
  9. Z

Zanders S650

waiting is awesome :)
  10. Z

Zanders S650

Im just not sure the size of the cabinet can actually hold a fuge to make it worth the effort and money, i just do not believe its big enough to even make a change on the system. Done some thinking and i am going to go the old fashioned way and just put stones and a circulating pump in the...
  11. Z

nob35's S650

I Really think im going to make a new sump, the stock one is really dull. and since i am going to use skimmer, bio reaktor, and socks to catch whatever drops down this really makes the choice pretty simple. I am a bit worried tho that its going to be a problem removing that middle bar...
  12. Z

nob35's S650

Quick question, are you happy with your sump and how it turned out ? anything you would like to change yet? :) Just wondering because i can clearly see why people do mod their sumps.
  13. Z

Zanders S650

Hello all. I am new to this place, i was recommended to come here since its where all the red sea pros are hanging ;) Ï ordered a white S650 and it will be delivered sometime in March (crazy backorder right now apparently) but it doesent matter since it will give me a lot of time to fix all...