Recent content by Wrangy

1. Wrangy

A Picture A Day......

Gorgeous Frankie :D
  2. Wrangy

GregT's RSM250

Looking good Greg, I'll definitely be tagging along for the new build! All that extra space should definitely be lots of fun to play with :D
  3. Wrangy

OK Two new 75 Starfire tanks on the way and lots of possibilities and money.

So glad to hear from you again mate :) and even happier that you're getting things going again! I have to say that your system was one of the coolest with the variety of sponges and nps along with the fuge :) I'm very much looking forward to following along with your new endeavours! :D
  4. Wrangy

Oxy's RSM250

Looking tops :D
  5. Wrangy

The Stony Shallows

Acro's: Check! Clean glass: Check! Acro scape: Getting there! Phos: 0.06ppm (changing the phosminus today. I've accounted this to balancing issues while the nitrates come down, Redfield and such lol) Alk: 6.44dKH Ca: 400ppm Mg: 1100ppm (just a guess lol) Nitrates: 25ppm ( coming down nicely :)...
  6. Wrangy

The Stony Shallows

Thanks brother :) I hope you like this update too ;)
  7. Wrangy

A Picture A Day......

Sumpty sump town :)
  8. Wrangy

Anarchy's 180

Scape looks kicking mate!! Lots of spots for the fish and mounting the all important acro's ;) haha seriously loving your progression mate!
  9. Wrangy

The Stony Shallows

The acro's are holding a reasonable amount of colour but it is a little dull because the nitrates are still way high and the halide isn't on for long enough lol but they're easy fixes :) lol Okay now onto the sump lol The first chamber houses my heater (300w titanium) and the skimmer, my trusty...
  10. Wrangy

The Stony Shallows

Thanks for the compliment mate! I'll head over to your thread now ;)
  11. Wrangy

The Stony Shallows

Well I went round and visited the lovely Andrew yesterday and came back with a little more than I was expecting, 3 styro boxes filled with all my babies :D What a glorious day it was and now I have shitloads of work ahead of me to try and place everything happily lol As you can see the tank...
  12. Wrangy

The Stony Shallows

Marginal butterfly probably :) I'm super jealous of how easy you guys can get roaps :(
  13. Wrangy

Anarchy's 180

Looking good mate! A bit of a tidy and it's going to be one heck of a setup :D
  14. Wrangy

Anarchy's 180

What a great looking Naso :D
  15. Wrangy

The Stony Shallows

If you get a Mitratus or Tinkeri I will be very upset :( haha One genus I would adore to get is Prognathodes sp. :D they're the ugly ducklings but Japanese deepwater butterflies are a big fancy for me lol maybe one day when I'm rich and famous :P