Recent content by victorcan

1. My Saltwater Paradise

My Saltwater Paradise

My wonderful rose anemone from Australia. Im Not just a member of the crabs are evil society Im a participating hunter.
  2. My Saltwater Paradise

My Saltwater Paradise

This is a recent shot of my 120 gallon "life". Mainly LPS a few softs and a couple SPS. This tabk has only been established for about a month now everything you see was in a 73 gallon bowfront. It has a 20 gallon sump and a 35 gallon refugeum underneth for filtration Well thats all...
  3. My Saltwater Paradise

My Saltwater Paradise

Tangs are family... Come on all my fishies with me.....wowowo.. Tangs are family ...yeahayeahyeaeeeya Im Not just a member of the crabs are evil society Im a participating hunter.
  4. V

The 90 gallon Road Trip

Nice Pics , I love the polyps they are really nice, not that anything else isn't too they just really shine in there, keep up the good work and check out mine http://web.mac.com/moneytolend/iWeb/Site/Welcome.html
  5. V

New Tubastrea

Still doin good and finally got my 340 gal to put it in :)
  6. V

Tang compatibility question

yellow tangs are evil move the rocks around and rearrange the terratory this will reduce the tensions in the tank yellow tangs are by far the most teratorial in my oppinion a quick re arrange should help
  7. V

New Tubastrea

I just got this coral today from my lfs the store owner didnt even know what it was came in a shipment and he was unfamiliar with it. I picked it up for $69 and I just love the stuff, Some say its hard to feed but so far it seems pretty straight forward and placing the food output right on top...
  8. V

I'm new here (Digger)

Thats a noble thing your doin there man cool deal! If the bills play greenbay in a regular season game Ill stop by. Keep upthe good work. :smoking:
  9. V

Reefkeepers 125 Gallon Wet dream

Well I was asked to start a chronicle in here of my New 340 Gallon tank Im building. I should be getting my glass hopefully this friday if the glass company follows thru on time. In the mean time I figured Id start by showing what I am moving up from This is my 125 Gallon reef which pretty...
  10. Reefkeepers 125 gallon

Reefkeepers 125 gallon

This is my current 125 gallon reef tank all of inhabitants will soon be moved into a newly constructed 340 gallon moster wet dream.I'll keep ya poted on development. I hope i can get some more space for pics as I dont think this 1024k will suffice.Let me know what ya think or any suggestions for...
  11. Reefkeepers 125 gallon

Reefkeepers 125 gallon

This is my current 125 gallon reef tank all of inhabitants will soon be moved into a newly constructed 340 gallon moster wet dream.I'll keep ya poted on development. I hope i can get some more space for pics as I dont think this 1024k will suffice.Let me know what ya think or any suggestions for...
  12. DSC03861

DSC03861

Another shot of the front of my 125
  13. V

PH Computer question from Newsalt

I too have just baught a ph controller for my 125 gallon reef tank I have approxiamtly 25 corals everything from soft ,sps,lps, xenia xenia and the some more xenias. I too have purchased a ca reactor and was mis informed by my lfs on its operating mechanisms, and thus alked up to like 24 dkh...