Recent content by Vandit

1. Vandit

An Unexpected Journey

Hey guys, Apologies for the late reply. I took your advice and didn't get the Flame Angel, My tank definitely doesn't have the room. Since I started using Tropic Marin Bio Actif my Corals have exploded in size! The one on the top left will be getting donated to LFS at the weekend as its too big...
  2. Vandit

How do I prep base rock that has been out in the elements?

I bleached all of my rock from the beginning! It went into tubs of diluted bleach for 4 days, Prime for 2 days followed by a day in the sun. Never had any problems but I didn't have an already "established tank".
  3. Vandit

RSM 130 / tunze / inTank media questions

I use the Tunze 9002 with the inTank media rack and had great results with both!
  4. Vandit

An Unexpected Journey

Hey Guys, I'm in need of some advice please. I'm thinking about getting a Flame Angel but unsure if I can? I'm concerned about the size of my tank (RSM130D), and that I may have already reached my limit for fish? Current inhabitants are 2 Clowns, Royal Gramma, Pink Spotted Watchman Goby...
  5. Vandit

Time for the critter crew in my C-130

Strombus Snails Bud! Highly recommend, fascinating creatures and a great cleaner.
  6. Vandit

An Unexpected Journey

Thanks for comments guys :) I was going to have a go with Oodinex which was recommended by my LFS but before I had chance to get some most of my fish had already passed. After researching the product and reading a lot of comments in regards to ICH I decided to just leave the tank alone and...
  7. Vandit

An Unexpected Journey

Hey Guys, It's been a while so time for an update. Not long after my last post unfortunately my Firefish got Ich. My LFS had a spare quarantine tank and offered to help so I removed the fish but it died in the process. A few days later all fish were infected. I didn't want to add any more...
  8. Vandit

Likes & Dislikes of stock 130D???

My tank is the original 130 that came without the surface skimmer and after some research in my opinion it became a necessity. I keep a clean back wall and I hardly notice it. I also use the media rack and It helps me a lot as I can tell just by the water level in the cup if the filter floss is...
  9. Vandit

MAKE ME DROOL- Ricorideas, Zoanthids & Gorgonians- pics please!!

Only have one Ric and here it is :)
  10. Vandit

April's TOTM!

Congratulations :clink:
  11. Vandit

Stuartc RedSex MAX 250C Tank

Hi, Welcome to RS. Rinse your sand :)
  12. Vandit

An Unexpected Journey

Hey guys, Unfortunately I have been unsuccessful with the clay pot. Maybe it's because they haven't paired yet? Since I introduced the new Clown there has been a lot of twitching! Hopefully one of them will accept defeat soon and "grow a pair" If order is restored? I'll have another go. I've...
  13. Vandit

An Unexpected Journey

Hi Diana, Hope all is well? and thanks for the comments. I'm very close to being as far as I can go with my tank so It's time to just sit back and enjoy. I've still no success with the clay pot :( It's been a couple of weeks now with no interest at all. I think it could be down to the position...
  14. Vandit

An Unexpected Journey

Cheers Greg. Hope all is well bud? Just had a look at the current pictures of your tank and it's stunning! All of the RSM tanks on here are amazing and inspiring. The only problem with this is that they keep reminding me that... I need a bigger tank!
  15. Vandit

An Unexpected Journey

Hey guys time for a quick update. I picked up another clownfish and since introducing they have been doing fine! They get along great and she seems to hang out more with her new fella, the old male must of had nothing doing for himself haha.. RIP :( I've been trying a flower pot for a couple of...