Recent content by untilthen

1. untilthen

New 10 gallon reef

ehh i just went with two peppermint shrimp... they are both decently small so they wont feel over crowded... and they play well with my zoos, just got a bunch of lunar ecplises so i will b updating this shortly with pictures
  2. untilthen

New 10 gallon reef

now i have been in the game for a while but i had to take a break recently due to me joinin the good ol military... now im finally where i need to be so i figured id start another small reef tank but im not really sure where i wanna go with this one... im thinking one coral banded banded or a...
  3. mash

mash

4. untilthen

July '09 POTM Contest~

so xenia is acceptable?
  5. untilthen

Darth Maul Paly

i would suggest seeing where the sweet spots in ur tank for ur zoos/palys are and putting it there... thats prolly my best guess... and make sure that everything is perfect in ur tank b 4 u buy this lil guy cuz yeah they are very touchy
  6. untilthen

OT: Impossible question

lol yeah 16... ur up blake
  7. untilthen

how old was Dominic Santiago ( Gears of War) when he got his girlfriend ( maria) pregnant?
  8. untilthen

1st SW/Reef Tank: 14g BioCube

im dosing 1/8 a tsp in my 20 gallon so make sure ur dosing around there or ur ph is gonna b nutty
  9. untilthen

a let? a fault?
  10. untilthen

water?
  11. untilthen

Zooanthid sick? possible fungus?

wow hurry and buy furan 2... u should b able to get em at ur lfs but they can b hard to find... u need to dip the colony in the furan 2 for around 15-20 min
  12. untilthen

stircrazy come on over... we can put our heads together and see if we can figure this damn thing out! :banghead:
  13. untilthen

got2envy's Aquapod 24

i love all the high end zoas and palys u got in there... nice nukes
  14. untilthen

RIP Zoos

remember that there are other causes to zoos declines other than predators... there have been cases of entire zoo colonies dying off because the water may b 2 clean and all the nutrients are being abosorbed so there isnt much left to go around for other colonies... zoos are filter feeders as...
  15. untilthen

July '09 POTM Contest~

heres mine