Recent content by unclephester

1. U

dirty rock

hi thanks nitrite 0 nitrate 0 amonia 0 phospate .25 alk 11.1 i have a stock rsm 130 the skimmer is not pulling ardley anything the filtration is floss and course sponge cut into squares there two clowns 3 damsels 1 blue spot puffer 1 blue cheeck goby 3 turbo snail 1 star fish rbta 1 malu how do...
  2. U

dirty rock

hi i have a red sea max 130 the problem i have is all my peramiters are right but my live rock looks dirty i have just added a vectron 200 uv.to see if this helps i am wondering if i need a external filter there is no algea there is about 18kgs of live rock it looks fury any help would be nice...
  3. U

some help please

thanks for that i went to the local fs they had rsm set up they told me what use and got a ehiem 1000 i just go down and geideas
  4. U

What chiller do you use?

d&d dc-300 eheim 1000 pump great nice
  5. U

some help please

can someone tell me what pump to run in the chiller compartment. iam just setting my rsm up and want to put a chiller in. any help whould be great.all your tanks are fantastic. i hope mine gets like all yours. thanks neil from the uk. great forum keep it up
  6. U

RSM (Red Sea Max) Owners Club

can someone tell me what pump to run in the chiller compartment. iam just setting my rsm up and want to put a chiller in. any help whould be great.all your tanks are fantastic. i hope mine gets like all yours. thanks neil from the uk. great forum keep it up
  7. U

28g JBJ HQI club...

great tanks hope mine wil be simlar i have heat problems i live in the uk is there anything i can do to keep it cool chillers or so deer here thought of clipping a fan on the back would that do ?
  8. U

a bit of advice needed

what is the best angle to set yourpower heads i have 28g nano cube the jets are about 2" bellow the serface thanks neil
  9. U

jbj 28 nano reef

thanks is it best to use a time.r then it is like clockwork.save on power then iam green ?
  10. U

jbj 28 nano reef

can you tell me iam new to this do you leave the white light on all the time.or of at night and blues on at night thanks iam a bit slow on these things thanks
  11. U

hi there

nice to meet you all:sblush: