Recent content by twoclowns

1. twoclowns

Emergency sick fish!!! Help!!!!

you got way to many larger fish in that sized tank it will be very hard to keep them from being stressed, plus the combination of puffer, trigger, tang might not help either. You need to really observe them together to see if one is bothering another. Also the powder blue is very hard to keep...
  2. twoclowns

Funlad3's 90 Gallon Private Island Reef! (A Penninsula Tank)

30 inches deep I think.
  3. twoclowns

My Battle - Reef ;) Pics of course :wave:

you got one of my favorite fish the naso tang had one years ago when i first started, when i upgrade again in a few years ill be getting another one.
  4. twoclowns

Help. Anyone know what lid fits aqueon 36 g corner tank?

don't do it man go topless better heat and oxygen exchange.
  5. twoclowns

Funlad3's 90 Gallon Private Island Reef! (A Penninsula Tank)

just read your whole build, nice setup cant wait to see some pics. I had dual 400 watt halides but it was on my 225g loved them but hated the $$Electric Bill$$ they do add a ton of heat to the water, mine were about 7-8 inches off the water too.
  6. twoclowns

my large upgrade 215g

I run a korallin reactor with carb-sea course medium large and drop in a little dolomite (1-2) cups, I mix in seachem reef advantage magnesium into my ro top off water, I have a hard time keeping the magnesium levels where it should. I add kent strontium, iodine, and manganese and iron when...
  7. twoclowns

My story! (Help me become a PRO!)

lol i just read it too, I wonder if the op still has the tank and if it looks good?
  8. twoclowns

Conch Devouring All other mobile inverts

i didnt think its generally a good idea to put stuff back in the ocean with the possibility that you could be importing pathogens from your tank to the ocean. just my 2 cents.
  9. twoclowns

my large upgrade 215g

thanks as you can see the tank is very dirty right now I need to re engineer my scraper to get that coraline in the center front panel and harvest the caterpillar weed which I think I have got under control finally :)
  10. twoclowns

my large upgrade 215g

Continued.... Purple haze montipora ORA Blue hawkins ectinata its about 14-17 inches tall and about 14 inches wide a friend gave me a 2 inch frag when it was about 75 for a 3/4 piece I got tons of it :) close up of it Favities have had this one for several years and fragged it many times...
  11. twoclowns

my large upgrade 215g

haha I got it that time guess reef sanctuary doesn't like picasa if you try to retrieve and store here. all set now here is a ton of eye candy enjoy. All different forms and colors of frogspawn. large purple monti cap its about 14-16 inches wide side shot favia frag that a recently moved...
  12. twoclowns

my large upgrade 215g

As promised a bunch of picture updates taken today. front left front middle front right ok round two posting pics on newer format.
  13. twoclowns

AI Blue Sol just plugged in and unimpressed

I know this an old thread but i wonder if the op every got the issue resolved?
  14. twoclowns

my large upgrade 215g

yupe, how do you go back and trust them again it cost my the lives of several corals which cost about 800-1000 bucks.
  15. twoclowns

my large upgrade 215g

thanks I'll try to get over to my parents to snap some new photos and close ups. Its taken time to build up my collection of corals, been very patient lately haven't added a coral in about a year. I did lose all most all my acans and a few other corals due to kent reef carbon that I heard might...