Recent content by travis127

1. travis127

Fts

you ask and you shall receive haha side view: Left side: Middle: Right side: It all put together:
  2. travis127

Fts

thanks everyone glad you like it .. its coming along well ....
  3. travis127

Fts

Thats Lynn This Pics Suck Though It Does Look Better Then It Seems! But Thanks
  4. travis127

Fts

havent posted pics in forever .... they are from my cam phone so the quality is horrible but thats all i got for now!!!
  5. travis127

Golden headed goby or diamond goby?

well you coulda gotten him for me!!!! haha jk how much was he there?
  6. travis127

well im on vaca in PA right now so i will see when i get back ... i would rather to golden head one but there harder to come by.... plus my friend has the diamond and he wants to get rid of it cause he is sick of it covering his corals lol so i may take that from him but id rather the golden...
  7. travis127

What fish to get?

i wanted a blue spot jaw fish to they had they for 75 in some stores here in fl but the guy told me they are big big big jumpers and WILL end up on the floor if your whole top isnt covered so i past on it since mine is pretty open on top
  8. travis127

hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmm ... not sure... i like them both i kinda like the golden head one just cause its less common in my opinion ... but i dunnooooooo
  9. travis127

yea i have seen them in action they are crazy!!!!!!!!! anyone else?!?!
  10. travis127

so i wanna get of one these fish... Golden headed goby or diamond goby help me choose which one is the better way to go i have a 46 gallon bow front... good amount of sand, i want something in there to keep my sand moved around and cleaner.... which do you think is better? i like them both...
  11. travis127

Wanted: overflow box

well like i said before its a 46 gallon bowfront ... i am not sure what is to big or small... you can message me the measure and ill see wha I think though
  12. travis127

can you get me some pics? it can be more on the smaller side since my tank is only a 46 gallon.. lemme kno how much you would want for them with shipping
  13. travis127

lol maybe! where is instructions?
  14. travis127

2 problems i could use help with

yea i like the cheato idea I dont currently have a sump i wanna set one up soon though cause my skimmer and HOB filter are in DT... and i actually did try a remover (you can throw rock) and maybe that is why the skimmer is bubbling lol and the crushed coral thing getting to the top does happen...
  15. travis127

Anyone have an overflow box they would like to sell? doesnt need be huge its for a 46 gallon bow front let me kno if so and how much